Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Esperanza Montessori Academy 4

Posted June 23, 2014
I currently have 4 of my children enrolled here. It's a bit disorganized, pick up & Drop off can be crazy and the absence of a school nurse have been our biggest problems. As for the teachers, curriculum and programs... I have to say, they've been great! Our children are confident and happy. My children love this school. They have made many friends and are familiar with all the staff. I see the students here as well rounded individuals who have a say in their education. We came here from an "accelerated" school because my kids were struggling. We were welcomed here and received the help we failed to get before. The staff is caring, involved and encouraging. Also it's an A-rated school! And now I see why. Every student is important here and no one is left behind. If you need help, you will receive it. This school is doing it's job! I know 5 graduates from here and they all have went on to further their education in college! I believe you know a tree by the fruit it produces... And those are some smart apples! My children are happy here and so am I. Thank you for not being afraid to incorporate spirituality in to your curriculum, it truly makes a difference!

Posted August 12, 2011
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! my brother mark Anthony Sesma Attended there was 99.9 % of his class that graduated with some sort of College or University Grants; and was a perfect school for my kids. so Far they have helped my son with his reading problem and my daughter with her shyness. Both of my kids are very happy to be attending NFL Yet and always ask me to continue the following year.. Thank you to all NFL YEt Staff for your dedication to our Children! YUR THE BEST! Sincerly, Very Satisfied Parent Yvonne Enriquez

Posted April 19, 2011
Espiritu Charter School are NOW ENROLLING K-12th grade Free Kindergarten Free Lunch Free Breakfast Free School Bus Free Aftercare

Posted February 03, 2011
The Espiritu District (NFL YET Academy, Reyes Maria Ruiz Leadership Academy, and Esperanza Montessori Academy) is a wounderful school system. I have children at all 3 schools, which is located on 1 campus. It is a family like atmosphere and the teachers and principals are exceptional. Keep up the great work!!!

Posted February 03, 2011
Personally, as a parent I think this school is absolutely amazing! My son's 2nd grade teacher is terrific! I would recommend this school to anyone! At first, I thought this school would not challenge my son, but he has been excelling ever since the beginning of the year! Fantastic results! Great job staff and teachers!

Esperanza Montessori Academy

Posted June 11, 2008
This school is a wonderful school. I just feel that the staff on school campus such as crosswalk,cleaning and others are very unproffesional not only does this school need to build a cafeteria considering it is so hot in arizona and also can get very cold. but need to do something about drop off and pick up due to the fact that we should not have to be parking on red line out on 2nd st chancing that we can be sited for that and we have small children that must be picked up in class also gates are always locked that is hazardous and an inconvenience for parents that work!!!!!!

Esperanza Montessori Academy 2

Posted October 24, 2005
This school was wonderful for my daughters first year of school. Her teacher was wonderful and amazing. My daughter is in first grade now and the shool has let in a lot of outside influence on there curriculum. I am not pleased with it at all. they used to care about the students and parents opinions. Now all that matters is the guys in suits. I am really disappointed because schools in the roosevelt school district are not great. Other schools I cannot afford,They were my hope. Now I am going to home school my daughter.

Esperanza Montessori Academy
4848 S. 2nd St, Phoenix, AZ  85040
Last modified Esperanza Montessori Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-3
Esperanza Montessori Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top