Phoenix, AZ

Desert Oasis Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2014
I am an intern here using this site to research a project for college and have not gained enough insight to fairly rate this school.

Desert Oasis Elementary School 1

Posted August 10, 2012
my daughter just started kindergarted this year and i am not happy with this school i expected it to be an amazing experience for both of us we have been looking forward for this for years what i dislike the most is that i am not alowed to walk my doughter to her class when i drop her of. Im also not to happy with the teachers and the classes are to big

Desert Oasis Elementary School 4

Posted July 20, 2010
This school is a great school. Even though the administration isn't as great there is alot of school spirit, the teachers really care about thier studrnts. My child is really close friends with all of his teachers! Now if your child is a trouble maker yeah you might have some problems with the teachers, but the teachers care for them any way. This is a great school!

Desert Oasis Elementary School 1

Posted May 20, 2010
This intitution is a sad excuse for a school. i will not send any more of my kids to this school my kids just finished eith grade and were only in this school for 6 months.. I had alot of problems with the administation. They fail the children by not helping them to succeed.... dont send your children to this school....

Desert Oasis Elementary School
8802 W. McDowell, Phoenix, AZ  85037
Last modified Desert Oasis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Desert Oasis Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top