Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Posted August 05, 2009
I would recommend friends to this school because it is fun, quiet and you get a lot of help by theachers who show you step by step and are very patient. I would thank this school and the teachers for my achievement.

Posted August 05, 2009
This school has given me a chance to finish on time and to get my credits. I am happy that I came to this school because I achieved my goal.

Posted August 05, 2009
I though I was never going to finish school until I found the opportunity to come to this school and finish. Thanks to the schools and teachers, I completed one of the goals in my life.

Posted June 24, 2009
The teachers were the most helpful and honest people / teachers I have had.

Posted June 24, 2009
This school has done a great job helping my son achieve his high school diploma. Thank you so much!

Posted June 24, 2009
I wanted th thank all the teachers here for helping me succedd in all my class work and pushing me until I was finished. You all have inspired me to go even further with my success. Finally my goal to go to college. Thank you

International Commerce High School - Phoenix

Posted June 15, 2007
i love this school its great with students that need help to graduate .

International Commerce High School - Phoenix
5201 N. 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ  85014
Last modified International Commerce High School - Phoenix is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
International Commerce High School - Phoenix Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top