Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Ambassador Academy is a hidden gem. I love their philosophy of creating future leaders. The teachers do a great job of communicating with the parents and keeping the atmosphere academic yet fun. The small class sizes truly enable each student to work at their own level. There are many fun activities throughout the year which creates a tight bond between the students, parents and teachers.

Our family has had a great experience at this school. The superintendent and the principal are involved and passionate about teaching and the children love it. The bets part of this school are the small class sizes. If you've ever had your child in a school where 30 is the average class size, you know how little one on one they get and often can fall behind or don't get what they need if they're ahead and need to be challenged. The ratios here achieve just that- one on one with the teacher and individualized learning plans for whatever your child's development. They also have a fantastic pre-k program which again is small in size and truly focused on prepping them for kinder. If you haven't had luck in the big schools, have had issues with bullying or just want a smaller more intimate environment, this school is for you.

Our family is so thankful to have found Ambassador. The small class sizes and excellent teachers really help the children thrive! I also think it's great that the kids all know each other, which promotes a sense of community and helps teach them to appreciate and respect their differences.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They focusing on developing leadership characteristics, a sense of responsibilty, and taking action in your community.

I love Ambassador Academy. They treat my daughter with kindness; the learning experience she's getting at the school is worthwhile. The teachers care about the student's well being. The education level is on point. My daughter's reading level is at 3rd or 4th grade level, and she's going to 2nd grade. Love the school. I pray the school continue to grow. Great school.

Our school is a great small school setting where each child receives individual attention to help grow the child into successful adults. We are thankful for the teachers and parents who support our Academy.

I don't know what else to say about this school that others have already mentioned. My daughter was born on 9/3/2010 and every where we went, they said she can't be in Kidengarten and was about to give up and leave her at home with our grandparents. After contacting Dr.Reyes, she invited us to tour the school and had a test for our daughter to see if she would qualify. Fortunately she qualify after she was given some test. I am so glad I didn't give up on our search. We love the teachers here and the school is such a great environment for our daughter. She has excel in so many ways that I can't even recognize her anymore. She has even requested more homework and enjoy reading. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Ambassador Academy is a one of a kind school! I couldn't be happier with the education our children are receiving. They are absolutely thriving here! No need to even discuss bullying because it isn't an issue at this school. The energy is focused on learning and empowering our children to become future LEADERS in this world. Dr. Reyes has created a school with a sense of community that is simply hard to come by. I feel very blessed to have found it.

We love this school! Our daughter previously attended Colina and this was the best move we ever made. The class sizes are small, providing far more one on one for each student- good for those who may be slower developing and also for those who need to be challenged. The teachers and curriculum are top notch, very involved and in consistent communication with the parents about their child s development. The leadership is also something to be recognized; Dr. Reyes does a great job of creating an environment and culture focused on character, leadership and values which is carried out in the classroom. This school is exactly what education is supposed to be and used to be in the public school system. We couldn t be happier and feel very fortunate to have found this school!

Ambassador Academy is a wonderful school that provides opportunities for students to learn at their own pace, which results in a thriving, well-balanced student. The class sizes are small, which gives teachers the opportunity for some intensive one-on-one assistance.

Last modified Ambassador Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.