Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Posted June 10, 2015
Our family is so thankful to have found Ambassador. The small class sizes and excellent teachers really help the children thrive! I also think it's great that the kids all know each other, which promotes a sense of community and helps teach them to appreciate and respect their differences.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 10, 2015
Definitely no bullying here! Teachers and administrators are great at emphasizing the Golden rule to the students.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 10, 2015
They focusing on developing leadership characteristics, a sense of responsibilty, and taking action in your community.

Posted June 03, 2015
I love Ambassador Academy. They treat my daughter with kindness; the learning experience she's getting at the school is worthwhile. The teachers care about the student's well being. The education level is on point. My daughter's reading level is at 3rd or 4th grade level, and she's going to 2nd grade. Love the school. I pray the school continue to grow. Great school.

Posted November 24, 2014
Our school is a great small school setting where each child receives individual attention to help grow the child into successful adults. We are thankful for the teachers and parents who support our Academy.

Posted April 03, 2014
I don't know what else to say about this school that others have already mentioned. My daughter was born on 9/3/2010 and every where we went, they said she can't be in Kidengarten and was about to give up and leave her at home with our grandparents. After contacting Dr.Reyes, she invited us to tour the school and had a test for our daughter to see if she would qualify. Fortunately she qualify after she was given some test. I am so glad I didn't give up on our search. We love the teachers here and the school is such a great environment for our daughter. She has excel in so many ways that I can't even recognize her anymore. She has even requested more homework and enjoy reading. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 21, 2014
Ambassador Academy is a one of a kind school! I couldn't be happier with the education our children are receiving. They are absolutely thriving here! No need to even discuss bullying because it isn't an issue at this school. The energy is focused on learning and empowering our children to become future LEADERS in this world. Dr. Reyes has created a school with a sense of community that is simply hard to come by. I feel very blessed to have found it.

Posted December 18, 2013
We love this school! Our daughter previously attended Colina and this was the best move we ever made. The class sizes are small, providing far more one on one for each student- good for those who may be slower developing and also for those who need to be challenged. The teachers and curriculum are top notch, very involved and in consistent communication with the parents about their child s development. The leadership is also something to be recognized; Dr. Reyes does a great job of creating an environment and culture focused on character, leadership and values which is carried out in the classroom. This school is exactly what education is supposed to be and used to be in the public school system. We couldn t be happier and feel very fortunate to have found this school!

Posted September 30, 2013
Ambassador Academy is a wonderful school that provides opportunities for students to learn at their own pace, which results in a thriving, well-balanced student. The class sizes are small, which gives teachers the opportunity for some intensive one-on-one assistance.

Posted April 28, 2013
Ambassador Academy is a gem of a school! My first grader and my kindergartener are thriving at Ambassador Academy and here is why: Small teacher to student ratio. Teachers can give individual attention to each student. Every little voice is valued and heard. Where everybody knows your name. My kids can walk through the halls and five a fifth grader. Happy students, happy teachers speaks volumes about a school. Dr Reyes is a gifted educator. She knows how to support her teachers and students. A true leader grooming future leaders. The academic ability speaks for itself, Ambassador Academy is ranked #3 in the state of AZ for the combined AIMS scores. My children have blossomed in this school directly because of the above. I am one happy parent of two successful students.

3820 E. Ray Road, #8, Phoenix, AZ  85044