9-12 & Ungraded
Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Posted May 29, 2013
My daughter transferred to ALC after being bullied for a year at Boulder Creek (a public high school). It was the best decision I ever made. She graduated from ALC this spring and will be going to Maricopa Community Colleges this fall. ALC classes are small and students work at their own pace, which is especially helpful for those who have learning disabilities. The Administration, teachers, and staff are extremely supportive, but very firm. This is a great school, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

Accelerated Learning Center 0

Posted February 08, 2010
My younger daughter graduated from ALC and is now a senior at ASU. She is an honor student with a 4.1 grade average. She was in danger of not graduating from high school at all but because of the extra attention she received from the teachers and their willingness to accept her unique approach to learning she did graduate. She is now a few months aways from a college degree. ALC not only gave her the academic tools she needed to be successful but also the confidence to continue her education. Taking her to ALC was one of our best decisions.

Posted January 06, 2010

Accelerated Learning Center 1

Posted November 19, 2009

Posted October 15, 2009
All 4 of my kids attended alc...3 Have graduated and one graduates this year. If it were not for this school my girls would have given up a long time ago due to the lack of one on one time in public schools. The staff at alc mrs keppler and dr canady and mr hadad are wonderful and they really take the time to get to know each student individually and they really care about their direction in life and they support them 110% in everything they do!!! keep up the great work alc i will keep recommending your wonderful school to everyone i talk to!! thank you cuozzo/schmit/hockman family!

Posted June 10, 2009
My daughter attended ALC and is now a senior as ASU. Her best friend who also attended ALC is now in the Air Force. For the young man who could not get into military, maybe you should look at other factors. ALC certainly was a step forward for my daughter and her friend - not a stumbling block.

Posted June 08, 2009
My son attended ALC during his Junior/Senior year and graduated with a Presidential Academic award. The experience turned his life around, gave him confidence in himself and this made all the difference. He went from in danger of dropping out to wanting to attend college this fall. Some students just need individual attention in a smaller environment to succeed. ALC's committment to student achievement is what made all the difference, thanks for everything. Also your graduations are the best by far - much better than the public schools in town.

Posted June 05, 2009
I am a former ALC student. I have graduated from ASU as a nurse. I was prepared in every way due to my high school education. ALC let me explore my areas of interest as electives. I was unable to do this at my former school. I will always be indebted to ALC and the teachers. Love you all!

Accelerated Learning Center 1

Posted May 16, 2009
I was a former student who attended this school my junior and senior year of high school. I graduated in '07 and i regret every second of being at this run-of-the-mill 'go at your own pace' school. I recently attempted to join the military applying myself to the marine corps and was brutally shot down. Recruitors told me that this is a 'Tier 2' education and i am facing repeating 11th and 12th grade at the age of 20 due to the fact that i attended ALC. 'Accelerated'......I've never heard a more cruel joke.

Posted March 17, 2009
My child would never have finished high school without the professional educators at Accelerated Learning Center. They really cared about MY child. Thank you ALC

Accelerated Learning Center
4105 East Shea Blvd., Phoenix, AZ  85028
Last modified Accelerated Learning Center is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Accelerated Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top