Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Posted June 04, 2014
Very unorganized . The principal is very rude and unprofessional . No actual playground . My child can't wear colored shoes other than black (do you know how hard it is to find black shoes that are comfortable to my child) You have to wear a belt or else they will send you to the office . Does it harm anyone if my child wears nail polish or if she has skinny jeans (of course uniform ) On free dress day you cant wear leggings . This school is absolutely insane . Also the classes are way behind education .

Posted May 29, 2014
This school is very unorganized. I had to take my children out of there. The rules are ridiculous. The director is very rude and disrespectful. The 7th grade changed teacher each month. How are my children supposed to learn at a school were they don't even know what they are doing.

Acclaim Academy 4

Posted June 06, 2011
The Teach for America teachers at this school are exceptional. They have worked hard for my children, and made sure that they learned this year. I agree that the dress code policy can be a bit to strict, but my children enjoy going to school each day and I love sending them!

Acclaim Academy 5

Posted July 27, 2010
I had my two daughters in this school 2009-2010, this school has a wonderful teachers, and discipline for students, focused in their goals for all our childrens, I drove over 30 minutes every day to have then attend to this school.

Acclaim Academy 5

Posted December 10, 2009

Posted August 14, 2009

Acclaim Academy 2

Posted August 05, 2009

Posted June 11, 2009
My child used to go to this school but I had to move him out. The school has low expectation of their students for they give seldom homework. Teachers want the students to get better but they don't listen to the ideas that the parents have. And I agree the principal only does what she wants. The schools main focus is discipline with uniforms not education. I have also noticed that the teacher constantly told me that my child was at a lower standard then the rest but didn't want to help him grow as a student. I hope that next year my child doesn't struggle in fourth grade. One thing is for sure he will not go to that school, instead of moving forward he is falling behind.

Posted June 06, 2009

Posted May 15, 2009

Acclaim Academy
7624 W. Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ  85033
Last modified Acclaim Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Acclaim Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top