Bad
Good

Alhambra is a great school, ive been to other schools in Arizona and none of them compare to Alhambra High School because they really care, they offer LOTS of tutoring after and before school than any other school in PUHSD & they have an awesome medical program, truely a good school. Don't belive the rumors they say because its nothing like they say it is , it's a good school ! ALHAMBRA LIONS WE ARE.

I have nothing good to say about this school... if you have an issue you have no way of knowing if it was handled. They care more about protecting their staff than caring for the students. Bullying is at an all new level when the school is whose doing it

I don't know what Alhambra is like nowadays, but when I went there back in the late 60s early 70s, it was an awesome school. The marching band would win state and they even played in the Rose Parade (if I remember right), the Choralettes won many honors, the football team was awesome as well as the basketball team, and the drama team was super. Teachers and staff were awesome and really cared for the students. The cheerleaders came home with the Spirit Stick many times. We were a very proud school; proud of the scarlet, green, and white. In 1969, we went in with 1500 students and I believe we graduated close to 1000 in 1973. The Might Lions rule!

I graduated from AHS in 1991...My first two years at Alhambra were great . No incidents to speak of. Junior ,and senior year you saw a bit more violent activity taking place...It is what it is. Overall I don't regret attending Alhambra. The teachers there at the time were priceless.Whether you hated them,or loved them. I know Alhambra has had many face lifts since the last time I walked on that campus. which is a positive thing. Look bottom line I have no clue as to how the students,or faculty are. Are they good? Are they bad? who knows! But it is what you make of it. Students choose to learn,and faculty chooses to care. Then things look rosey. If not then it becomes a bad school. Its all up to who is there now...careful we're watching....

Take it from someone who's been there and done that. DONT send you kids to this school. The staff is arrogant and don't listen to their students Only a handful of teachers care but its not worth the frustration dealing with security and administration who believe they are always right and refuse to listen to a student. I am a straight A student who never caused trouble and I was made to feel worthless and shamed. My siblings are now attending a different high school after my family has had such a horrible experience with just administration let alone the violent environment. I would give negative stars to this school.

I truley enjoy waking up in the morning knowing i have the opportunity to go to alhambra high (ahs) an awesome school. Durning 8th grade, i heard alot of ppl say tht they weren't going to ahs because of the rumors tht go around about it.. Tht kind of got me upset and at the time i said to myself they are the ones tht are going to miss out on all staff support as well as the cousiling ahs provides. ahs is also greatly known for all if the extracurricular activities clubz and sportz. Hope u take this school in concideration class of 2014!!!! Not to mention the student government body iz an awesome bunch... AHS STUGO!!!!!! lets go lions!!

it's where i graduated high school. Honest to God Alhambra has so much potential, but with the budget cuts, this school has been deprived of so much that can help the kids expand. please consider this High School.

I am a alumni of alhambra i went there all four years from 2003 to 2006. i belive it is a wonderful school. The teachers are great and go above and beyond for the students they really care. My nephew attends alhambra and loves it.

I am an alhmbra high school student and feel that the school has too many students and either pays too much attention to those 'smart' kids and those 'troubled'. I however am between and feel they do not give as much attention too. I really wish that they have a better staff of counselors as well they messed up my schedule and I had to go to night school for their mistakes!!! please don't attend not worth it.

This school has an excellent counseling department lead by Ms. Burnand. They have a great college program and University club to increase college attendance. Ms. Baumhaver has a special program to help student achieve admission to top colleges. The counselors are very hard working and believe in the students. In one year, the school raised over 10 million in scholarships. The counselors have worked to have college night, financial aid programs, and college admission program into ASU, Uof A and NAU. Wow, they have done wonderful job.

Last modified Alhambra High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.