Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted August 23, 2016
Ms. Duarte has got to be the best teacher ever. Very caring for her kids. She has patience and takes learning to a whole new level of fun. I would like to say a special thanks to leaving her print in my sons heart.

Posted August 23, 2016
My son has been going to ATS since Kinder and he just started 3rd grade. The teachers and staff are all very professions and know what they are doing. My son started reading in Kinder which amazed me. I sways get complimented at the fact of how polite he is and honestly a huge part of that politeness goes to the school which teaches them how to be respectful. Something I haven't seen in schools in a while. Also I love that they are super strict when it comes to education. overall so far I am satisfied.

Alhambra Traditional School 3

Posted June 20, 2016
ATS went down hill this past year and it continuing that way under the leadership of the new principal and the new superintendent. If you are considering ATS be aware that discipline, accountability and academic levels have all been downgraded.

Posted May 27, 2016
My children have been coming to ATS since Kindergarten. i have had three promote out of there and two still in attendance. i have trekked my children from as far as Goodyear to bring them to ATS everyday! i can say enough wonderful things about ATS!!!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 25, 2016
This was our daughter's first year at ATS. We are very happy with the school and the education that she is receiving. Her kindergarten teacher was Ms. Miguel. She definitely made it a great year. And I would highly recommend Ms. Miguel and ATS!

Posted May 25, 2016
Our daughter finished her 1st year at ATS. This is a great school and we are very happy with all that she has learned in Kindergarten. I would highly recommend Ms. Miguel - she is a wonderful teacher!

Alhambra Traditional School 4

Posted April 20, 2015
I was a founding parent of ATS. Some people thought that the children attending would be like robots because of the strict adherence to basic skills. Because of basic skills my children learned how to think creatively. If you go to Walmart and see a product in the sunscreen section called My Cabana Boy it was invented my a creative woman that was in the first kindergarten class. It's all about the basic. I'm glad the school is still around. Jm Jeanne murphy

Posted March 13, 2015
Amazing! Kids are a whole year ahead and my kindergartner was reading in October just like they promised.

Posted December 02, 2014
This is my kids second year at this school and I couldn't be happier. Education is the school's top priority which is surpristingly not a priority in many schools.

Posted February 10, 2014
This school has stood the test of time, 30years and still excelling. I have four children who have attended. My daughter just graduated 12th grade early and is headed off to college with academic scholarships, all thanks to the great foundation received at ATS. The children have all been challenged of course but just being consistent with them and pushing their limits has paid off. As they go to high school they truly appreciate the curriculum at ATS.

3736 West Osborn Rd, Phoenix, AZ  85019
Last modified Alhambra Traditional School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.