Early Childhood Centre I 5

Posted August 29, 2013
AMAZING! My son went here for almost 3 years. It was the best experience I have ever had with any childcare facility. They have amazing communication with parents and really make sure you are kept in the loop. I cannot say enough great things about Ms. Jackie and this facility. I am hopeful I can find another childcare/preschool as great as this one in WA.

Early Childhood Centre I 5

Posted October 27, 2011
Best place I found! My son attends to ECC and he loves it. Is a great place. I had a hard time finding a place that I felt comfortable leaving my son for the first time away from me and I totally trust them, great stuff always willing to give advice. Very nice playgrounds, lot of activities specially on holidays.

Early Childhood Centre I 0

Posted February 10, 2009
I have 2 children in this school. I have been completely thrilled with them. Both of my children are happy and content and absolutely love their teachers. One of my children has required special services for the last couple of years and the school has been more then happy to assist in any way possible. My children are 3 and 5 and this is the only daycare they have ever attended. I will be very sad when my 5 year old has to transition to public school.

Early Childhood Centre I 4

Posted December 07, 2008
I had two of my children attend ECC. They have nice outdoor play facilities and keep the center clean. Both of the kids loved going there and it was difficult picking them up b/c they didn't want to go home. :) They do special things for the holidays including Easter egg hunt, Christmas program, and Thanksgiving lunch which parents are invited. I sure miss those special touches now that the kids are in a public school. Their kindergarden program is excellent.

Early Childhood Centre I
4110 W Northern Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85051
Last modified Early Childhood Centre I is a Private school that serves grades 1-6
Early Childhood Centre I Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top