K-6 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Posted November 02, 2014
Awesome school!!!! Has the best teachers they are very nice .Mrs.Arredondo one of the BEST 4th grade teachers is super nice. I encourage your daughter or son to go there. All the teachers and staff are extremely nice. One more time they are all very nice and are not rude at all. BEST SCHOOL EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! !!!! !!!!! !!!! GO TO ALTA VISTA

Posted February 22, 2013
Alta Vista is a great school where my child has learned so much in such short time with Mrs halls 3rd grd class,,front office staff and principle are also great people to have at our school ,however myself and other parents will agree the school nurse has to go,she is very rude to us and our children,shes quite frankly TERRIBLE!!! PLEASE ALTA VISTA!! our children should not have to deal with this rude/bully of a nurse.other parents have been talking and if something dosnt happen soon ,we agree we would all go to the district with this matter,our children love their teachers and this school,but the nurse has got to go!!!!

Alta Vista Elementary School 4

Posted February 04, 2013
I attended Alta Vista in the early 90's and now my son is attending school here. He loves his teacher Ms. Dermyer. I love the rest of the kindergarten staff as well. I would have been happy with any of the K teachers. Mrs Parker has been there as long as I was there and is still. Mrs Aronowitz the Principal was my Junior highschool VP. She is stern, but loves her kids. I feel completely comfortable with my son's safety and academic career starting here at Alta Vista. I can't wait to see what the next 6 years hold in store.

Posted March 05, 2010
The office staff are very rude! They lack professionalism in their behavior and how they dress. The teachers are great! Too bad people do not feel welcome when they walk through the front office.

Posted February 21, 2010
my dauter loves her teacher mrs.parker shes great. office people and principal r rude

Posted December 17, 2008
My daughter loves this school! Mrs. Hall is the most amazing 3rd grade teacher! She makes all the learning a lot of fun for the kids and makes them want to learn the material. I am so thankful for her and all that she has done. They go above and beyond for the families in the community! They made my kids Christmas! I love them and thank God for them all.

Alta Vista Elementary School 1

Posted June 24, 2008
This school has bad communication with parents and keeping parents in the loop. The principal is terrible.

Posted January 08, 2008
My child loves it here and I'm amazed by how much she has learned. The school offers free meals and keep the children very safe.

Alta Vista Elementary School 3

Posted July 26, 2005
It was just okay. Certainly nothing spectacular.

Alta Vista Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2003
Alta Vista has shown great effort in improving their AIMS scores and is lead by a team of hardworking faculty that really care about the education of the kids. They go above and beyond to make it possible for each parent to have the opportunity to give imput into decisions that effect our kids.

8710 N 31st Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85051
Last modified Alta Vista Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alta Vista Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top