Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Paradise Valley 1

Posted September 03, 2015
there are a lot of judgmental people here and there's not a lot of fun classes here. i would be fine if they had an art class that wasn't a collage class or music would have been good to.

Posted August 08, 2015
I started my son here recently for his Freshmen year. I have been very happy with our experience thus far. The school has a nice small campus feel and the teachers and admin staff seem present and active. Thank you!

Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Paradise Valley 1

Posted September 08, 2014
I was a student at this high school when it was a good school with Mr. Gray. he was a great principal, teacher, mentor. He liked the students and knew everyone by name. We also had a great Animal Science teacher before last year. I quit this school last year because the principal is horrible. She is mean to the students. We had a Great FFA club until our Ag Teacher quit and they hired someone who does not want to be there.

Posted April 23, 2014
Both of my daughters transferred to AAEC-PV for their Junior & Senior years from the HS currently ranked #2 in the country by US News. AAEC's dual enrollment with PVCC allows students to graduate with many more transferable college credits than an AP or IB program - AND have a life! Completing the AGEC program at PVCC, lets AZ students transfer a block of general-education credits to AZ universities. Kids can take the exact same courses offered at ASU, U of A, or NAU as part of their HS curriculum. Some medical schools allow courses taken at PVCC where they do not give allow AP/IB coursework. Be aware you need to play the scholarship game. Filing paperwork to graduate from PVCC may eliminate eligibility for some scholarships, where NOT technically graduating with an AA can allow more scholarship - it depends on the university. The facility is safe, clean & beautiful. The staff empowers students. There is no bullying. AAEC embraces all students in a community. The program diversity that comes from the partnership between AAEC & PVCC enables every student to pursue his/her dream, whether that is medical school, a certificate in Fire Investigation, or a LINUX certification.

Posted April 06, 2014
My school is excellent, so much more comfortable and one-on-one than the previous public school I went to. The teachers are great and I made many friends on my first week of school! I love that I can receive my Associates Degree by taking college classes and that will greatly help me in college. I also love the Veterinary Sciences classes course as I want to be a veterinarian. I could not think of a better school!

Posted April 03, 2014
The staff really shows what is becoming a rare attitude in schools these day. The care and concern for the individual. They take the time to develop personal relationships with the students thus encouraging the students to grow and succeed.

Posted April 03, 2014
AAEC is an amazing school. Small student body and all the students are kind and appreciative of one another. Strong emphasis on excelling academically. More like a family than school.

Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Paradise Valley 4

Posted April 03, 2014
Excellent school with high regard for academics - they do set the bar high and it forces my son to be accountable; he is challenged further academically than he was at a previous high school. I love that he can attend college simultaneously and earn free tuition now! Not all of the teachers are what I would consider "top-notch", but then again, in what school are they? BY and large they are a great group that seem to care about the educational investment of the kids. I am most pleased, also, that there does not seem to be any bullying and social pressures just aren't much of an issue. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Paradise Valley 4

Posted April 03, 2014
My school is great because it gives us so many opportunities for success by paying for our college classes, and letting us earn college credits so we get ahead of the game. It's also fantastic for people who want to be involved with animals, especially horses. The vet science and equine classes they offer are great for people who want to have careers related to those.

Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Paradise Valley 2

Posted April 02, 2014
Seems the staff has learned how to write reviews. Almost all high schools in the area offer college classes. Although this school is improving with the new principal, it has a long, long way to go. Turn over in teachers has been incredibly high, not a bad thing. For the past two years I've seen so many students have to leave because their schedules didn't qualify them to graduate with their class even though they were told they would have enough credits. The college isn't happy with the ill prepared kids they are getting. Most are not emotionally ready and the school does nothing about this. They just push them to the college to get more money. With it being run better and firing some of the incompetent faculty and staff, let's hope it will improve with time.

Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Paradise Valley
3775 E. Union Hills Drive, Phoenix, AZ  85050
Last modified Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Paradise Valley is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.