9-12 & Ungraded
Public charter
Phoenix, AZ
After care: No

Posted September 25, 2014
I tried other high schools, but this school was exactly what I needed. Small class sizes, and teachers that care.

Posted April 06, 2010
I have receive my GED here there were amazing they never gave up on me even when I gave up on myself.

Arizona Call-A-Teen Youth Resources 0

Posted January 28, 2010
I think that this school is a good school my older daughter graduated from this school. this school cares about its students and them learning and the principal is a awesome man, i would recommend this school to anyone.

Arizona Call-A-Teen Youth Resources 0

Posted August 04, 2009
i love this school, because it gives us the best knowledge and trust we can find.....

Posted June 09, 2009

Posted April 02, 2008
ACYR offers a range of services for children of dynamic backgrounds. We should have more schools that give previously thought of 'unsuccessful' kids a second chance.

Posted April 02, 2008
ACYR's Center of Excellence High School is an environment geared towards innovative learning. The staff, faculty and community resources are far superior to neighboring high schools.

Arizona Call-A-Teen Youth Resources