Phoenix, AZ

Posted April 21, 2014
I currently have 5 students enrolled at Arrowhead Elementary - 2nd through 6th grade. We have been here for almost 5 years and have seen tremendous growth. The special needs program and the attention to our children's learning levels is above expectation. My children have opportunities for enrichment during school & after school at very minimal cost, which is wonderful with such a large family. In my lifetime, I have never experienced a school that actively seeks & appreciates so much parent involvement. The principal & teachers make special effort to recognize student achievement & student respect as well, during morning announcements & on classroom displays. They also make it clear that the mistreatment of others is not tolerated. Arrowhead is a great school!

Arrowhead Elementary School 4

Posted March 01, 2014
This school has been a fantastic for us. I enrolled my children in the middle of 2009 and I will tell you that it was very beneficial for both of them. They both have learned a lot. My oldest is now in 8th grade at the local middle school and doing so well. My youngest is in 6th grade and is special needs. After having him in one of the best school districts in town (2 different schools in that district) he has never excelled more than at Arrowhead. The special needs staff are amazing and his progression has been phenomenal! He has learned so much academically that he is top of his main stream classes which shows also how far he has come socially also as he started in the special needs classroom. The staff bent over backwards to help us challenge my son and help him grow but also to make sure that we as a family were taken care of. They have met all our needs and more and I feel confident that my special needs son and my daughter will excel in life due to the guidance and attention that we as a family received. The office staff are not always perfect but they try and you can tell when faced with much to do they do their best.

Arrowhead Elementary School 1

Posted February 08, 2011
they pay more attention to the staff then they do the students..the staff is rude to the students seems like they are forced to work there..they are so rude the lunch staff an the office are the worse..they never smile they always look grumby..this school is very boring..instead of giving students awards they are giving eachother awards..they don't do enough for the students..

Posted October 17, 2010
Principal and teachers strive to bring high quality academics to all students. Individualized learning through multi-media approach is a great strength.

Arrowhead Elementary School 0

Posted February 12, 2010
this school is very disfunctional. the teachers seem very rude and lazy! the lunch staff is the worse ever! next year my kids will be going to a much a better school. i don't recomend this school one bit!

Arrowhead Elementary School 2

Posted October 27, 2009
Once again this school has changed principals, also most of the teachers are great but most of the staff there are not, they always seem grumpy and just mean to the kids and also the parents. They do offer many after school programs for free or really cheap because it is a title 1 school. I am choosing to leave Arrowhead because of the staff members especially the new principal who started in 09-10 school year. It's sad that the staff members care so little about kids and their parents, when they should be showing us that education is their goal.

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted April 10, 2008

Posted September 03, 2007
I choose to take my children out of their neighborhood school and drive them to Arrowhead. The prinicipal and teachers are fantastic. The whole staff is very dedicated and hands on. My children both love their teachers, and I am impressed by the amount of technology.

Posted August 15, 2007
My students are in 4th and 6th grade, and I highly recommend Arrowhead Elementary. Ms. Silvestri is an extremely knowledgable and excellent principal, always available to both parent and students. The teachers are wonderful, and really seem to enjoy what they do. My children are very happy at Arrowhead!

Arrowhead Elementary School
3820 E Nisbet, Phoenix, AZ  85032
Last modified Arrowhead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arrowhead Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top