Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted January 14, 2016
no I do not want to say thanks to anyone at this school because I received nothing but rudeness from administration, I asked to speak with the principal and was denied that

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted January 14, 2016
no, teachers should respect their students so students respect them by building communication, this school is lacking that.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted January 14, 2016
this school doesn't develop honesty, integrity nor fairness in its students, it very obvious and noticeable that teachers pick and choose their favorite students, how are children going to learn integrity and honesty when their own teachers are being bullies.

Arrowhead Elementary School 1

Posted January 14, 2016
I called to get information about class sizes, a tour, teachers, enrollment and rating, I spoke with Silvia and she was rude and left me on hold then transferred me to someone else who wouldn't identify her self and she couldn't help me either. finally I was transferred to the registrar Andrea who was extremely rude denying and hiding information as if it was classified. all I asked was school information to decided if this was the right school for my child or maybe I have to find a charter school. I am extremely disappointed and I don't recommend this school. my first experience was terrible, plus I asked to speak with the principal and I was also denied that... isn't the principal the face of the school??? Why is the principal not being transparent meeting with parents???? Administration/staff are unprofessional they don't know their own school information, and teachers scream at their students making it obvious they have preferences between students. it's sad that children are being taught by uneducated so called teachers..

Posted January 30, 2015
The staff is always very friendly, the teachers are very supportive and care about the children. They go above and beyond the call of duty to insure the students success.

Posted April 21, 2014
I currently have 5 students enrolled at Arrowhead Elementary - 2nd through 6th grade. We have been here for almost 5 years and have seen tremendous growth. The special needs program and the attention to our children's learning levels is above expectation. My children have opportunities for enrichment during school & after school at very minimal cost, which is wonderful with such a large family. In my lifetime, I have never experienced a school that actively seeks & appreciates so much parent involvement. The principal & teachers make special effort to recognize student achievement & student respect as well, during morning announcements & on classroom displays. They also make it clear that the mistreatment of others is not tolerated. Arrowhead is a great school!

Arrowhead Elementary School 4

Posted March 01, 2014
This school has been a fantastic for us. I enrolled my children in the middle of 2009 and I will tell you that it was very beneficial for both of them. They both have learned a lot. My oldest is now in 8th grade at the local middle school and doing so well. My youngest is in 6th grade and is special needs. After having him in one of the best school districts in town (2 different schools in that district) he has never excelled more than at Arrowhead. The special needs staff are amazing and his progression has been phenomenal! He has learned so much academically that he is top of his main stream classes which shows also how far he has come socially also as he started in the special needs classroom. The staff bent over backwards to help us challenge my son and help him grow but also to make sure that we as a family were taken care of. They have met all our needs and more and I feel confident that my special needs son and my daughter will excel in life due to the guidance and attention that we as a family received. The office staff are not always perfect but they try and you can tell when faced with much to do they do their best.

Arrowhead Elementary School 1

Posted February 08, 2011
they pay more attention to the staff then they do the students..the staff is rude to the students seems like they are forced to work there..they are so rude the lunch staff an the office are the worse..they never smile they always look grumby..this school is very boring..instead of giving students awards they are giving eachother awards..they don't do enough for the students..

Posted October 17, 2010
Principal and teachers strive to bring high quality academics to all students. Individualized learning through multi-media approach is a great strength.

Posted February 12, 2010
this school is very disfunctional. the teachers seem very rude and lazy! the lunch staff is the worse ever! next year my kids will be going to a much a better school. i don't recomend this school one bit!

3820 East Nisbet, Phoenix, AZ  85032
Last modified Arrowhead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.