Bad
Good

Bennett Academy is a phenomenal school! I am so glad that my daughter is able to attend a small charter school, with uniforms, that is dedicated to their students and their education. The principal is always available and listens, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the extra curricular programs are best! The theater program is amazing also! Definitely worth the daily drive for my daughters education!

I found this to school to be very beneficial for my daughter. Her scores were low when I removed her from another school that was not helping her achieve. Her scores doubled she is doing great..Her 5th grade teacher went over and above with staying after school and before school to help. I found all the staff friendly and caring. The drama/ art department is totally off the chart. If you want your child to succeed with their education this is the school for them.

My daughter started kindergarten in Aug of this year. We love it! its a great school. Small town feeling. All the staff are very friendly and they genuinely care for all the students. They have a great mixture of academics and others like sign language, drama and art. Mr. Roerbaker is a great principal.

This is a great school I went 5th through 7th grade which I left the school due to moving but I would have stayed there for 8th grade. They had some of the best teachers and tried to do the best with what they had.

My child attended Bennett Academy for the first time last year, it was great the children seemed to be well behaved, the staff was wonderful and pleasant, the principal really kept the school top notch and neat, no bullying. Upon returning this year not so good they have changed principals' and I'm not sure if it's going to work. There are kids always in the office in trouble seems as though the principal really has his hands full. There is a co- principal on campus so you would think that things would go a little smoother not the case. This is to bad because I really liked the school in the beginning. It seems as though they took kids that the other schools didn't want. There is a big difference!

Excellent to bring out the best in your children! Highly recomend this school- professionalism exhibited at all times with all teaching staff and most especially with the principal, Mr. Blakeley!!

My daughter has gone here since Kintergarden. She loves this school and so do we. They give indivdual attention to the students and identify special needs for the students. They don't put up with any bullying among the students. Bad behavior is dealt with promptly and effectively. The principal and staff genuinely care about the students. The only problem with this scholl is it doesn't go through high school!

My Son attends Bennet Academy it is a great school, Mr. Blakely, the Principal has done an outstanding job leading the staff. Every one is very proffesional and helpful. Their main goal is the kids education. , "A Good school for Good Kids" .

My daughter attends Bennett coming from a Private school. She has never been so involved , fet as valuable and excelled in her grades. She doesn't want to miss a minute of it . the only downfall is they have a small budget for thier Drama Program that has a lot of potential ...

My son is in the sixth grade at Bennett Academy he is doing very well. The teachers are great, the assistants are great they know my son and they take care of him while he is at school. They are really on top of things, and they know the students. The principal at Bennett Academy is very positive and makes the students feel safe at school, and as a parent I feel safe. The owners are on campus quite often, that I really like! If you want a school that watches over your child and teaches your child Bennett Academy is the school. Try it, You will be amazed. You will see a difference in your child.

Last modified Bennett Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.