Posted September 17, 2013
We purchased a home in this district and i couldnt have been happier since it was rated 9. My daughter is in kindergarten so we were very excited to have this as her school. After her being in the school for almost 2 months, i have to say we couldnt be happier! the teachers and staff are so great and after only a couple weeks they all personally knew and loved my daughter. They are friendly and so full of knowledge, im amazed at how much my daughter has learned in such a short time. She is also in Speech therapy and the speech therapist is wonderful!!. The principal is so hands on and really shows how much she cares for everyone of her students. The only thing we've had a problem with are the buses, they have had quite a few break down, but thats not just the school thats more PV district. A++++ from this happy momma!

Posted July 13, 2012
We moved into the Boulder Creek district specifically for the school. I have always read and heard great things about the school and teachers. I have heard a handful of complaints but only from those that tend to complain about everything. The parent involvement is great from just being able to come into the school or volunteering when needed. The teachers know their job and always keep the kids on track. We plan on staying in the neighborhood at least until the kids are out of elementary school.

Posted May 11, 2012
My children have had to switch schools and one in 4th and the other in 6th . there is no diversity but a small percentage of bullying. i have seen inprove ment in there drive to learn more. so the best school i would sent my children there if i was sending my kids to a different school.

Boulder Creek Elementary School 3

Posted August 10, 2011
The April 28, 2011 review really hits the nail on the head. I have two children who are about to attend their fourth years at Boulder Creek. There has been one teacher that we adored, one other unmistakeably dedicated teacher (who has moved on to another school), two who have no business dealing with children's learning (yet STILL teach there). The rest have been less than memorable. The principal has lied to us through trying circumstances, and at other times been completely unprofessional in other ways. The staff can be rude, but are competent. The only reason this school is continually 'excelling' is because of parental involvement. After three years, my wife and I agree, given the level of parental involvement, this school most likely does more harm than good. When we moved to this district we viewed the parent-teacher relationship with respect and significance and attempted to coax the relationship from this perspective. Now, since we will not be moving before our boys move on from Boulder Creek, our approach toward teachers will be one of reluctance, of avoiding them until they seemingly inevitably bring their petty gripes to our attention with no hope of reverse listening.

Boulder Creek Elementary School 4

Posted July 25, 2011
My children have been attending Boulder Creek for 6 years. We have found the parent involvement excellent, most of the teachers are supportive and encourage the children to excell. I am happy that my children have had the opportunity to attend Boulder Creek

Posted July 17, 2011
Amazing and caring staff, drive out of PV school district to get my daughter here and it is so worth it!

Boulder Creek Elementary School 1

Posted June 26, 2011
If you want your kid to struggle and get ignored at school this is the place for you. The administration is anti-parent. The help needed for a struggling child is below par. PV might have a good reputation..but not for here.

Boulder Creek Elementary School 2

Posted April 28, 2011
My child has attended Boulder Creek since kindergarten. The teachers have been hit and miss. One year a wonderful, experienced, patient teacher who ignited the learning bug. The next a grumpy, rude, loud teacher who made my child want to cringe every morning while getting ready for school. The principal seems to be more concerned with the teachers than the students. He never attends any of the wonderful choral/band programs even when principals from other schools have come over for their children. He is rarely seen at other events that are not during school hours. I realize he is hired retired but if he has no interest maybe it is time to move on. Collecting two paychecks (salary and retirement) would seem to be enough motivation to participate. The office staff is extremely rude. One woman who lives in the neighborhood works in the office has been there for many years, she seems to hate her job. She is rude to everyone parents and children alike, they are treated like an inconvenience. It is commented on constantly but nothing ever changes. How sad that this is the first impression of the school. I guess this speaks volumes. No recommendation here, I am removing my child.

Boulder Creek Elementary School 1

Posted March 03, 2010

Posted January 07, 2010

Boulder Creek Elementary School
22801 North 22nd Street, Phoenix, AZ  85024
Last modified Boulder Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boulder Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top