Posted October 04, 2012
I think as a community there is a lack of involvement. We as parents should come together and really voice our concerns for our children's education. There is potential for this school but if we don't strive to to make a difference then this school will always remain the same. The teachers do the best they can but they lack supplies, staff, and funds. I don't want to have to consider other schools with better academic programs and goals when I know this school can be a great school.

C J Jorgensen School 5

Posted December 15, 2009

Posted April 07, 2009
I think teachers should be more responsible in educating their students.

C J Jorgensen School 1

Posted March 22, 2009

Posted April 17, 2008

C J Jorgensen School 5

Posted December 05, 2007

C J Jorgensen School 3

Posted July 18, 2007
The school, is ok. But, it's overall, not that good. We do not have music, art is not that fun, but, you have to agree, PE is fun. The academic program, um.. 'none' or 'very few' describes it best. The teachers are probably the best. Yes, some of them are really strict, but they care about the students very much. Though some do not care about what the students do, but most do. Overall, if you have the choice to go here, do no go here. Strong suggest that.

C J Jorgensen School 4

Posted January 10, 2007
I really like Jorgensen but I think there is to many Spanish and english teachers. I do not like my kids to not understand what the teacher is saying because of her accent.

Posted June 29, 2006
This school is a disappointment to me. All kids need a accelerated learning opportunities which have not been available. Therefor I strongly think my daughter has not learned enough. I also think there is also no parent involvement. I just don't like this school for my daughter I've dicided to moved both of my kids.

C J Jorgensen School 3

Posted January 10, 2006
- a former student
Well, this school may be lacking in a few areas such as extensive extracurricular activities, but the teachers there are extremely deticated and really want the children to succeed.

C J Jorgensen School
1701 W Roeser Rd, Phoenix, AZ  85041
Last modified C J Jorgensen School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C J Jorgensen School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.