Posted August 21, 2014
Such a great school, great teachers, new principal and seems like itll be a great year!

Posted August 03, 2013
My children's school is amazing, self proficient and caring of all its diverse children. This is the best elementary school I have come across in the entire Phoenix area.

Posted June 20, 2013
My children have attended this school for 2 years now, and they have excelled the academic standards! I recommend this school to any parent. My children won soo many awards, but keep in mind parents, children need our support. They need to see you be there for them when they need academic support or even when they face challenges on how to problem solve with different kids' characters or attitudes. This school has mid level issues regarding bullying or with how kids choose their words towards each other. They are working harder at it as time has passed although they still need a little work on it. But when there is an issue, they try to resolve the problem and see to it that the trouble causing child faces consequences. If your child needs help catching up to the rest in class, teachers here are very supportive, and not to say the principal. She is very awesome! I really love this school!!:o)

Posted May 16, 2013
My daughter is finishing first grade at this school and I cannot say enough good things about Cactus View and their staff! My daughter gets special ed, speech therapy and occupational therapy. She has blossomed at the school. She has so much more self confidence now and can easily make friends. She has progressed academically 300% over the charter school she attended for kindergarten. The therapists and the teachers are so supportive. I also love this school's campaign and constant presence on anti-bullying. I am thankful we found this school!

Cactus View Elementary School 1

Posted February 13, 2013
Very disappointed in this school. My son started in K and I have finally moved him to another school half way thru the 2nd grade. My son has been bullied and unhappy the whole time he was there. I kept thinking if we just stuck it out things would get better, they did not, they got worse. His second grade teacher was impatient, wanted him on meds, always complained about everything and didnt help my child. I finally moved him to Campo Bello and in a few short weeks he is happier than I've ever seen him, he is being tested for gifted learning and his teacher is amazing! I do not recommend this school!

Posted August 21, 2012
My child has been attending Cactus View from Kindergarten thru 6th grade this year. For the most part I can say he has been blessed with very good teachers and staff. I'm sure he will look back at his years at CV with fondness and pride. I have enjoyed working with the principal, teachers and staff to help give him the best possible start toward his education.

Posted August 16, 2012
good school, nice teachers my kids been going there for 4 yrs now, all teachers ave very responsible and qualified.

Posted May 23, 2011
I went to Cactus View for 7years from kindergarten to 6th grade. I am now a 8th grader at Vista Verde Middle School. I loved all of my teachers! They all took the time to know each one of their students. I had a fantastic time at CVES. I recommend this school!

Posted August 05, 2009

Posted October 06, 2008

Cactus View Elementary School
17602 N Central, Phoenix, AZ  85022
Last modified Cactus View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cactus View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews.