Campo Bello Elementary School 1

Posted January 29, 2014
I feel this school doesn't really tend to the needs of the children. They say they're a bully free school but my daughter comes home everyday saying "Please don't make me go back to that INSTITUTE!" she says kids bully her but none of the teachers do anything about it! I went to her teacher conference and I saw this ridiculous poster saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will always hurt my heart" I was always taught my daughter to not care what mean people say. I wouldn't reccomend this school at all!

Posted January 28, 2014
I highly recommend Campo Bello! The teachers are caring and involved and take an honest interest in each child's education and advancement. The principal knows everyone's name and when you are here you can feel the energy in the atmosphere. My daughter is currently in sixth grade and has been at Campo Bello since Kindergarten. Each year her teachers have gone out of their way to provide her with extra work that challenged and encouraged her to strive for her best. In addition to her exceptional homeroom teachers, she has been involved in honors for the last 3 years. The honors program not only challenges her academically, it allows her to express herself in a non-typical classroom manner. My son is currently in first grade and began his journey in the structured autism class. Our goal was to transition him to regular education by third grade. With the help of the amazing team here, he has already transitioned to the regular ed room. Not only have the teachers and aides helped him reach this goal 2 years early, they have helped us with the speech, social skills and sensory issues. We wouldn't have been able to transition him this quickly without the wonderful team here.

Posted January 28, 2014
My grandchildren attend Campo Bello Elementary and I have seen them grow socially and academically. The school offers numerous before and after school programs from tutoring to gardening and the children seem so happy to be involved. When I ask them about their days they always tell me the fun they had in class that day. I'm so happy that my grand kids have such a wonderful school to attend.

Posted October 25, 2013
Campo Bello is an amazing school that strives to see all students succeed. This is a school where everyone works together for the best of the community, students, and staff. With a warm, friendly, and family oriented feel the teachers go above and beyond to work with all students, family members, and the community to make sure everyone feels welcome. Campo Bello has a great leader that inspires the teacher to be the best that they can be which in turns creates a great school.

Posted October 13, 2013
Campo Bello is an amazing school where the teachers go above and beyond to make sure that each child receives that they need in order to succeed. There is a community feel to the school and you can tell that teachers and students work together to achieve a common goal of learning for all students.

Posted October 08, 2013
Campo Bello is a school that has continuously beat the odds year after year. This small Title I school has extremely diverse students and group of teachers who do not seem to be phased by the challenges set before them. They demand that their students reach the high expectations set for them and they encourage them all along the way. The communication between parents and teachers is impressive. Many parents do not speak English, but it is not a factor in communicating about the needs of the students. The school has been recognized both locally and by the state as being one of the leading Title I schools in Arizona. I firmly believe the school's success started from a strong leader and with all the teachers working together with parents and students, it has become a top-notch school. I am very proud to be a parent at Campo.

Posted August 27, 2013
Campo Bello has a staff dedicated to teaching the whole child by looking at each student as an individual and each classroom as a family and the school as a community. Whatever a student needs, we are dedicated to meeting that need. Parents are included, welcomed and valued.

Posted August 25, 2013
Campo Bello has wonderful teachers, staff, and students. The school offers before and after school classes, STEM program, math, reading, and game nights, a volunteer-run store, and lots of enrichment activities. It has once again received an A rating from the Department of Education.

Campo Bello Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2013
I am not happy with Campo Bello Elementary school i have foster kids that they refused to register them into the school,,,I will contact the State regarding this school,,said that these kids have to suffer

Posted April 13, 2013
I am honored to work at a school with such a hard-working, dedicated staff. We work together to bring the best education to our students. We have amazing before and after school programs, and an incredible STEM program. There are numerous community partnerships that have been formed that benefit our students. Our school has been named a Title One Distinguished School, a Beat the Odds Gold Medal School, and our principal, Mrs. Moore, was a semi-finalist for Rodel Exemplary Principal. Her leadership inspired us to look at what is best for our students, and it shows! I am proud to say that I am a teacher at Campo Bello Elementary, and A Rated school for student achievement by the Arizona Department of Education.

Campo Bello Elementary School
2650 East Contention Mine Road, Phoenix, AZ  85032
Last modified Campo Bello Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Campo Bello Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top