Phoenix, AZ
Students enrolled: 2,209

Posted August 22, 2014
This is an excellent school with great programs, including the national champions robotics team, marine biology, sports ect.. A safe and creative learning environment. My kids love going here.

Carl Hayden High School 4

Posted April 03, 2014
Students that attend Carl Hayden say the school is "ghetto" but it really isn't I'm currently a student attending Carl Hayden the teachers and staff care so much about our education that they make all kids that have an F in a class attend the Star program witch helps students that have bad grades and the students aren't all that bad at all but I know we have more pros than cons about this school .

Posted July 27, 2010
I am an a former student c/o 2010! I attended C.H.H.S. since sophomore year. Wehn i first entered that school , i was nervous because of the history it had, but during my three years attending it, i learned that it was all talk. Carl Hayden was a very nice experience. My teachers were always very nice and excellent at their job. I strongly reccomend for any new attending students to join in on any of its after school programs to make their high school more memorable. Big hello to my former teachers and my councelors :)

Posted March 10, 2010

Carl Hayden High School 4

Posted February 09, 2010

Posted September 22, 2009
this school deserves a 5 for having such determined student and fun learning programs such as robotics and band

Carl Hayden High School 0

Posted September 12, 2009
I am a ex student and the school was a very good school and the teachers really care

Carl Hayden High School 1

Posted June 19, 2009

Carl Hayden High School 1

Posted April 14, 2009

Posted July 11, 2008

Carl Hayden High School
3333 W. Roosevelt, Phoenix, AZ  85009
Last modified Carl Hayden High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carl Hayden High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top