K-8 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Cartwright School 1

Posted March 02, 2010
I agree with the first parent that not enough time is spent covering the basic math fundamentals. I could not make sense of the math homework my child brought home and when I asked his teacher about it, she said it was the district curriculum and that her hands were tied even though she knew the kids weren't learning their math facts. I also believe that they just push the kids through the system with the blanket excuse that since most of the population they serve are not English speaking that it doesn't matter anyway.

Cartwright School 2

Posted February 01, 2008
This school does not take time with students to make sure they understand the lessons they are learning. There is not enough time spent teaching the children the concepts of addition and subtraction, multiplication and division. What happened to teaching the children, most of the teachers seem not to care; they are just pushing the children through whether they learn anything or not.

Cartwright School 4

Posted July 29, 2007

Cartwright School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
I enjoy my child attending Cartwright. Besdies it being a very busy school the staff is great at recoginizing any concerns and the teachers are very good at keeping the parents informed of any new things that come into place. However, I do beleive the school does lack in security. I do not think they are very secured and they do not place the childs safety as their top priority.

Cartwright School
2825 N. 59th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ  85031
Last modified Cartwright School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cartwright School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top