10-12 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Posted May 16, 2013
I love my school! My junior year I moved from THS and to a different school , my senior year I was ready to go back however they didn't accept my credits and weren't willing to give me a second chance. I moved to metro enter to re-do my junior year and start my senior year I am currently 1 credit away from graduating!!! The teachers are amazing and the school environment is great!!!

Posted February 28, 2010
Only school I enjoyed going to. Teachers actually care about students and there's no high school drama

Posted August 27, 2009
I attended this highschool, and I just want to say that the teachers there really care about the students and their success. I just finished my last class there about two weeks ago and it was the best feeling in the world to graduate and not have to worry about it. Thank you so much to the staff for helping me achieve my goal to graduate and be somebody! I would highly recommend this school to anybody who wants to earn a highschool diploma and go somewhere in life! Thanks Metro Academy!

Posted August 10, 2009
I personally attened this high school. I was dropped from SHS and lost all my credits for senior year. I finished my whole year in 3 months at metro center. It was easy, and the teachers are great. I'm glad i attended here instead of intelli or another internet school.

Posted March 26, 2009
This school has been the very best experience of my son academic life. Fabulous staff, personal attention to the students, a very positive and motivating environment.

Metrocenter Academy