Bad
Good

Osborn District schools seem wonderful to me for all the activities like Parent Academy, which helps both parents to be better every day with our children and so on and after school programs that help both of my children every day. The coffee talks at Clarendon and Encanto give us as much information important to our family and community. The schools continue working hard together with parents to make our children better people every day and I can only thank the staff for all they do for our children, thank you.

I think Osborn District schools are very good and have different programs good for children and for the parents I recommend that parents pay attention to their children and attend these programs at the different schools. Here are many opportunities for parents and students can learn more things and teach our children by example in Clarendon and Encanto like reading, sports, ballet classes, and so on. Everything written is a decision of my own and I recommend them from my experience of my children and myself. Thanks very much to the staff for all the help they provide parents and children forever, thank you very much.

I love this school because the teachers and staff in this school are very experienced in their field. My child learned a lot from this school and their district have nurses in each schools, it is a safe school and parent like me knows and feel that my kid is safe here because there will be a licensed nurse that can attend to my kid in case they have health issues or emergencies.

I am a student at this school, and I love it! There are no bullies, or anything to harm anyone. The teachers are well educated and teach me a lot of maths, science, social skills, history, reading, and more. Clarendon has very good after school programs. They also have programs like P.A.C, or Champions that lets the student stay after school until their parents come pick them up. I love Clarendon. I would let my child go if I were you.

I brought my children (3) to the Clarendon and Encanto Dual Language programs after 6 years at an excelling charter school (Khalsa). I find the staff much more attentive to student's needs. My children come home glowing with happiness each day and thank me for changing their schools. I have wanted to do the switch for years- I work for Osborn- and I have to admit that I was concerned that my children might suffer academically. Not so. They are challenged to perform at their highest level. They between two classrooms every week learning all subjects in English and the following week in Spanish. They are already reading and writing in Spanish. My daughter is in the Clarendon Ballet program as well- up to four days a week if she chooses. I never imagined we could be this happy with a traditional public school!

I think it is a very great school , the teachers seem to be on top of things they are organized & my children love it!!

The staff seems like they have the student's interest in their hearts

Last modified Clarendon School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.