PK-8 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 14, 2015
Awesome School!!! Great Staff!!! They are very interested in my students’ education and well-being. Go Coyotes!!!!!! I Can, I Must, I Will Succeed!

Posted November 06, 2014
This school review page has deleted my review twice now so bluntly ill put this school sucks on all levels. They try and hide the truth of their failure by deleting the truthful reviews. Their staff is unfriendly and quite rude. I tried to speak with the assistant principle who continuallytried to walk off. Also as I waited for her to come speak with she yelled in the intercome at the students who rode bus #12. As if she wasn't already loud enough. As I sat in waited plenty of times to speak with these people about my issues and concerns the moreiI seen that a B rated school should be a D rated school. Due to the staff them selves.

Posted January 24, 2013
I have two children who go to Campbell after a ruff start with their first school. Campbell teachers, administration, and staff have been amazing for our children. Their is a certain expectation for everyone that steps on campus at Campbell, students to the parents as well as the entire staff. Our children look forward to many more years at Campbell.

Posted June 01, 2011
Our family moved here from out of State a year ago and enrolled our children at Cloves C. Campbell Elementary. Every teacher was engaged and energetic providing a great learning experience for each of our 3 children. I am very pleased with the education my children received and would refer any member of my family or dear friends to this school. Standards are set and encouraged. Each child is challenged to progress and learn and they develop a passion for what it is they are being taught.

Posted July 27, 2010
My daughter attended this school for Kinder and 1st Grade. Her first year was difficult because she had a teacher who just didn't care about her success. The beginning of her 1st grade experience was starting to took bad until she was transferred to Ms. Jackson's class. My child began to make great academic improvements under Ms. Jackson's instruction. That all changed when administration placed another teacher in the classroom to work with Ms. Jackson. My child began not wanting to come to school because of the change, however she was still eager to work with Ms. Jackson everyday. All faith I had in this school has diminished, administration disrupts the culture of a classroom and from what I understand they have let go of Ms. Jackson a great teacher. Administration does not want to employ motivating forward thinking educators. My child will not be attending this this fall.

Posted May 25, 2010
My children just completed their first and last year at Campbell. After a difficult year trying to work with teachers and administrators, I have come to the conclusion that neither teachers nor staff are willing to work with parents who want their children to receive a quality education coupled with an enjoyable experience with school overall. Furthermore, it seems that the administrators are accustomed to dealing with parents who don't realize the shortcomings in the system, and therefore when educucated and experienced parents point out flaws in the system we are met with blatant disrespect and hostility. This was by far the worst experience I have had with any school my children have ever attended.

Posted September 28, 2009
This school have the best teachesrs ever!!

Posted August 02, 2009
This school is a zero! Does not send information on time. Do not have info on my childs teacher and start date. Found out by neighbors and not by school.. Called school but only answer is by machine. I am looking else where for my childs education.

Posted May 15, 2009
im a student there at campbell even though it really hasnt been that good of a year but one thing i can say is that campbell teaches me stuff that i never really new,ive always been really intellegent but they opened so many doors to my future. every since been going there ive have had three honor roll certificates and i want to thank the teachers that help me get this far...and im graduating from the 8th grade im really going to miss this school learning abilities,they have sent me to the district because i wrote an essay for the be a leader foundation i have 4 certificates to be proud of all thanks to campbell. all my thanks are going to the teachers that made this all posssible..

Cloves C Campbell Sr Elementary School 2

Posted March 23, 2009
Too many student to teacher ratio. Not enough books for the students, therefore unable to take books home. Gives the children a disadvantage for those who struggle.

2624 East South Mountain Avenu, Phoenix, AZ  85042
Last modified Cloves C Campbell Sr Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cloves C Campbell Sr Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top