Posted September 24, 2013
Great school, staff and peers. Although it has little flaws, it's near perfect. As an 8th grade student, I've greatly increased my knowledge since that of Pendergast Elementary School. (k-8) I recommend this school for students who pay great attention.

Posted August 28, 2013
I had my son enrolled in this school and was constantly put down and told that he was Obtuse and would amount to nothing. Ob tuse (b-ts, -tys, b-) a. Lacking quickness of perception or intellect. b. Characterized by a lack of intelligence or sensitivity: an obtuse remark. Tell me, how does a teacher feel like they have the right to call any child obtuse. I took my son out of the school and moved him to Atkinson Middle School the staff their treats their kids with respect and are motivated to teach. DO NOT PUT YOUR CHILD IN CASTRO MIDDLE SCHOOL

Posted March 15, 2013
If I had a choice, and knew better I would never have put my daughter in this school. There is more focus on child behavior than there is on academics. When my daughter's grades started slipping the teachers re-assured me "she's fine, she's right there with the other kids". They hold NO expectations for academic achievement. There is a great deal of "favortism" from the teachers. I have spoken to many students that feel "bullied" from fellow students as well as the teachers. The principal is nice and I've had no problem with her, however, it seems that she doesn't have a clue what goes on in her school.

Posted May 28, 2011
iWent To This School From 6th-8th Grade And iLoved Every Part Of It. Compared To Estrella This School Is Amazinq!

Posted January 14, 2011
if you want your kid to succed to not put him in this school.It is an awful school.

Posted January 14, 2011
I put my child in this school and her grades went DOWN the teachers dont honestly care for the students. I do Not recommend Raul H. Castro middle school

Posted October 14, 2009

Posted August 18, 2009

Raul H. Castro Middle School
2730 N. 79th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ  85035
Last modified Raul H. Castro Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raul H. Castro Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top