PK-8 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Copper King Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2014
My children have been going here since jumpstart. They have had excellent teachers who have really cared for them personally and academically.

Posted May 22, 2012
I went to this school about 12 years ago and I have to say it was the worst school I have ever been to. The entire 8th grade year we only had a "permanent teacher" for 2 weeks at most. On average our permanent teachers were only there for three days before mysteriously disappearing. The subs never even attempted to teach anything and would literally sit at the desk and read the news paper. I blame this school for wasting a year of my life and holding my education back at such a critical time.

Posted September 13, 2011
This school has made my child have low self esteem and has caused a lot of pain for me.

Posted January 23, 2011
again bad school, the teachers are good but they disregard the safety portion having moldy cheese once in my hamburger, spoiled milk, etc... i dont know who this place hasn't been shut down. and belive me i was a student there for 9 years, i should know how the school works.

Copper King Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
It is a great A+ School, Great education, and a good time for great opportunities!

Copper King Elementary School 5

Posted February 01, 2010
I have 2 children who have attended Copper King their entire elementary years and both have thrived and loved it. Educating children is not only the teachers and schools responsibility but it is the parents responsibility as well. The only problem I have encountered at Copper King is lack of parent involvement.

Copper King Elementary School 0

Posted December 05, 2009
The school over all is fine, But I think the teachers need to spend more time teaching the kids,Then being invalid in the personnel business

Copper King Elementary School 4

Posted November 04, 2009
Great school! Needs after school sports. Kids need a chance to be ready for high school sports. I think after school programs would really involve parents with the school and make the school known.

Posted October 22, 2009
Wow what can I say about this school. I am very greatful my child only attended this school for a little over a month. At the same time I feel bad that I had to place my child in this school. I can not say one good thing about this school. If you care about your child you will not place them in a horriable learning enviroment, that is copper king!

Copper King Elementary School 5

Posted October 28, 2008

Copper King Elementary School
10730 W.Campbell, Phoenix, AZ  85037
Last modified Copper King Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Copper King Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top