Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I attended this school when it first opened its doors. I was even part of the students that got to pick the name of the school during its construction as I was being transferred from Garden Lakes. I am deeply saddened to say that my experiences at this "school" were nothing but terrible. The bullying situation was always out of hand, the curriculum was appalling and most of the teachers had zero care about us as students, or even as people, for that matter. In the sixth grade, our teacher was constantly late, some times up to an hour, and we ended up spending that time lined up outside the classroom door waiting for her to arrive When "graduation" day came, I honestly could not do long division let alone fractions and above, my language arts skills were all but non-existent (many of my friends and peers were in the same boat as I), and yet I was still able to graduate out. This was (and still is) ABSOLUTELY unacceptable. My parents made many requests to have me get additional help during and even up through the final days since my peers and I were so far behind, yet the school always dismissed them. If it wasn't for my parents spending tons of their own money to teach me everything Copper King failed to teach me and my fellow students afterward, I don't even want to imagine where I might be today. Unfortunately, a lot of my peers never got the extra help my parents gave me afterward, and even to this day, they are struggling with the results of extremely poor education. I sincerely hope this school has turned around since my days there.

My preK son loves this school. The security is great. The teacher is awesome. I love that she responds to texts and emails quickly and is very interested in her students success. The office staff is great too. Always friendly and willing to help!

My 3 boys love this school (K, 2nd, 6th) the teachers and staff are great. The school security is superb!

My children have been going here since jumpstart. They have had excellent teachers who have really cared for them personally and academically.

I went to this school about 12 years ago and I have to say it was the worst school I have ever been to. The entire 8th grade year we only had a "permanent teacher" for 2 weeks at most. On average our permanent teachers were only there for three days before mysteriously disappearing. The subs never even attempted to teach anything and would literally sit at the desk and read the news paper. I blame this school for wasting a year of my life and holding my education back at such a critical time.

This school has made my child have low self esteem and has caused a lot of pain for me.

again bad school, the teachers are good but they disregard the safety portion having moldy cheese once in my hamburger, spoiled milk, etc... i dont know who this place hasn't been shut down. and belive me i was a student there for 9 years, i should know how the school works.

It is a great A+ School, Great education, and a good time for great opportunities!

I have 2 children who have attended Copper King their entire elementary years and both have thrived and loved it. Educating children is not only the teachers and schools responsibility but it is the parents responsibility as well. The only problem I have encountered at Copper King is lack of parent involvement.

The school over all is fine, But I think the teachers need to spend more time teaching the kids,Then being invalid in the personnel business

Last modified Copper King Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.