Bad
Good

This school was by far the worst school my kids have been in. And since I have been ill a lot of my life they have gone to like 4 different schools. My kids begged me not to send them to school. They were made fun of because of their race. This was by far the worst year of my life to watch my kids be so happy one year then go to this school and be so miserable. I remember I went to a parent teacher conference and I heard a 5th grader say such foul words that I wouldn't say if you paid me. Also there was one teacher that was referring to children by their race and I heard her. I would give this school a negative 5 stars!!!

My years in Cordova have been unforgetable! I only have two more years left in this school, but Cordova has many students that perservere and try to reach the standards. Cordova is a great school with an unforgetable experience.

I strongly believe that of all the schools in the Alhambra Elementary School District, Cordova is the best. The teachers care about you and WANT to work with you! I am currently in 6th grade, and I have been at Cordova since Kindergarten, and I hope to go all the way to 8th grade at Cordova. I have the opportunity to go to other schools, and I have not wanted to go because Cordova is where my heart belongs. I have seen Barcelona, Montebello, Simpson, Catalina, Sevilla, Granada, Andalucia, Carol G. Peck, and Alhambra Traditional. Honestly, I would not go to any of those schools because Cordova is the best!

im sarisfied with this school because this school shows special character traits and i would give superiors to Dr.Griffith I am in his class now and he shows me the steps to achieve to 7th grade it's like climbing the stairs thanks best teacher.

I'm pretty satisfied with my school. Though all teachers are cool, Mr. Griffith and Mr. Self are exceptionally good. Mr. Griffith actually interacts and teaches to the kids in a way that gets their attention. I'm pretty happy with my school.

Over all I feel that Cordova is a great place for my kids. The teachers generally care about the students. There have been a couple of times that I totally took my kid's side of the story -- but once I spoke with the teacher and felt like I understood the entire situation, it was clear to me that my kid made a mistake and the punishment was fair. There is a new principal this year. I feel like the school is much more open and he is always inviting me to come to the school. I haven't been, but I like that I am invited.

The Teachers are outstanding, caring, and I cannot say enough good things about them. My child had problems adjusting initially, but with the genuine concern of the Teaching Staff, things have greatly improved. We have other issues which are presently being addressed. My Child is happy there and knows I will make certain it is a safe and happy atmosphere in which to learn.

I haven't been to this school in awhile but I would have to give it a 5 out of 5, for the excellent extracurricular activities, great parent involvement, and the excellent teachers, such as Mrs. Bunch, and Ms. Fuller.

Last modified Cordova Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 3-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.