Bad
Good
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

If there is a problem, you will get no help. If my child doesn't understand something we have to YouTube it because she will get no help from the school.... basically, I have to get her teaching and homework done before I can do my Nursing homework!

Amount of homework: Disagree

My child spends 8 hours a day at school then comes home and spends another 6-8 hours on homework! If I wanted my child to be in school all day we would move to China, and if I wanted to be the teacher I would have homeschooled her! What is she doing in the eight hours at school that she can't learn the objectives and I have to teach them to her? Isn't that why she goes to school in the first place???

Develops character: Strongly disagree

No, this school called my child a liar to my face even though after arguing the teacher ended up catching her story up and said she did make those remarks. Some students were allowed to get missing stamps stamped in their agendas in order to go on the field trip but my child was called a "thief" and the teacher said "she probably stole the stamp and did it herself because we are not allowed to back stamp!" Then later she said she did tell the students to go ask for the missing stamps?????

Last modified Arizona Conservatory For Arts And Academics Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.