Bad
Good
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 10, 2016
The Drama teacher who is the only good teacher I have experienced in the 6th grade. He has really pulled the stage freight out of my child. It is just a shame that the other teachers pull him down with them because he is a great teacher and really taught my child how to come out of their shell.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted March 10, 2016
If there is a problem, you will get no help. If my child doesn't understand something we have to YouTube it because she will get no help from the school.... basically, I have to get her teaching and homework done before I can do my Nursing homework!

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted March 10, 2016
My child spends 8 hours a day at school then comes home and spends another 6-8 hours on homework! If I wanted my child to be in school all day we would move to China, and if I wanted to be the teacher I would have homeschooled her! What is she doing in the eight hours at school that she can't learn the objectives and I have to teach them to her? Isn't that why she goes to school in the first place???

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted March 10, 2016
Haha That is funny! There is No such thing as respect at this school! Teachers do not respect students at all!

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted March 10, 2016
My child has come home several times (too many to count) crying because the teacher ridiculed her in front of the whole class or gave her a punishment assignment when she wasn't the problem. These teachers pick out their favorite students and treat them differently than the other students!

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted March 10, 2016
No, this school called my child a liar to my face even though after arguing the teacher ended up catching her story up and said she did make those remarks. Some students were allowed to get missing stamps stamped in their agendas in order to go on the field trip but my child was called a "thief" and the teacher said "she probably stole the stamp and did it herself because we are not allowed to back stamp!" Then later she said she did tell the students to go ask for the missing stamps?????

2820 W. Kelton Lane, Phoenix, AZ  85053
Last modified Arizona Conservatory For Arts And Academics Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.