Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

1 star

George Gervin Prep Academy 1

Posted August 04, 2014
I brought my daughter to this school when it first opened. There were problems from the start. High teacher turnover, bullying problems, and changes galore! Every time we looked up they were making changes at this school and my poor daughter BEGGED me to remove her from the school. I told her to give it another chance, so she stayed for her second year. More changes, high teacher turnover again, and the lack of discipline was at an all time high. The only thing I loved about the GGPA is the fabulous music program by Ms. Love. You could tell she cared about those kids through the detail she put into her program. I would NOT recommend this school to anyone. The people do not know what they are doing at all.

George Gervin Prep Academy
2801 E Southern Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85042
Last modified George Gervin Prep Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Gervin Prep Academy Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top