PK-5 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Posted May 24, 2013
I love Desert View Elementary! they are so great with my child. They care about the kids safety and all of the staff there want your child to succeed in whatever they do. I would want my child in any other elementary school. My daughter starts Kindergarten this next school year and my son will be in second grade. I really appreciate all the hard work that is put in to everything done there!

Desert View Elementary School 4

Posted May 23, 2013
I have had a child at Desert View for 2 years now. I am very pleased with the results! Recently, there were a few disciplinary issues with my child and a death in the family...the staff at Desert View stepped up and was able to provide counseling to all those involved. I have seen a huge improvement in my child's academics and attitude. The one thing that I feel is lacking, would be sports programs through the school. I get lots of flyers for NYS and other leagues, but nothing through the school.

Desert View Elementary School 2

Posted December 03, 2009

Desert View Elementary School 0

Posted October 29, 2009
My son just started kindergarten this year & is in Miss Breier's class. She is so caring and nice. She truly wants my son to do better in all aspects of his education!

Desert View Elementary School 0

Posted May 28, 2008
Wonderful school! My daughter and I love Mrs. Betts. The staff is awesome.

Posted August 11, 2006
My son struggled greatly in the school, but because I had many people looking into what was wrong, we found out my son had a lower level of Autism. The school never made me feel like a problem or a hassle even though we had to have meeting after meeting and doctor visits. They stuck with me all the way and helped me get my son into a program that would help him succeed. I am so grateful for them. Thank you!

Desert View Elementary School 2

Posted September 27, 2005

Desert View Elementary School 3

Posted February 24, 2005

Posted August 09, 2004
I have had student at Desert View for 8 years (including pre-school). The principal is wonderful caring and involved. Most of all the teachers are all dedicating, loving and hard working. This school small and is a diamond in the rough. I cannot say enough about the staff of this school and all the extra benefits they provide. They have always made me feel at home and as if they care about my child. It is a safe learning environment and the children are usually all very kind!

Desert View Elementary School
8621 N. 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ  85020
Last modified Desert View Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Desert View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top