Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Posted January 29, 2014
My wife and I love this school. The class sizes are small and the teachers really care about my child's education. My daughter has been going to this school for two years now and really enjoys the atmosphere. I was blown away when my child was home for winter break and started complaining that she missed going to school.

Edupreneurship Student Center (ESC) Phoenix 4

Posted February 07, 2011
This is a great school, small class sizes, personal attention and an economic focus. In this day and age this is priceless! My son has attended this school for 4 years now and absolutely loves it! He has gone from being the top kid in class to being challenged as there are many "Star" students now, and believe me, it's wonderful to have him challenged. He works harder, learns more and feels very comfortable here. The teachers take a real interest in the students and parents.

Posted June 21, 2009
im a student here and its great i love it here

Posted December 01, 2008
I was a student there for two years and I now am in my first year of high school.. This school was the best and funnest school I've ever been too.. And the school is just fantastic... I am now excelling perfectly in high school.. :D -Brittany Medlock

Posted November 14, 2008
This school took the time to listen to my concerns about my daughters education;put them to rest with taking time to work with her and see where she needed help. They have a truly caring staff in all areas. They provide a safe after school program thats extremely flexable VERY low cost. Aswell your fully informed everyday/wk of everything going on there. My daughter never complains about going to school any more. Infact shes excited to go and I no longer have concerns about her failing. A+

Posted October 06, 2008
hi i go to esc and i love it there and every day i acomplish somthing new.

Posted August 30, 2004

Posted August 30, 2004

Edupreneurship Student Center (ESC) Phoenix 4

Posted June 12, 2004

Posted June 03, 2004

Edupreneurship Student Center (ESC) Phoenix
7801 N. 27th Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85051
Last modified Edupreneurship Student Center (ESC) Phoenix is a Charter school that serves grades K-8
Edupreneurship Student Center (ESC) Phoenix Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top