Esperanza Elementary School 2

Posted July 01, 2014
I wish I had the great experience as the others posted, we have had bulling issues, staff seems uninterested in students or helping. Classes are small and facility if beautiful, to bad kids dont get to use it in am when it cooler.Teachers arrive there when bell rings in am and leaves when bell release.

Posted January 15, 2014
Esperanza has an excellent music academy and a wonderful staff! I kept my children at this school although we moved out of the "zone" because of the amazing educational and music programs! I would recommend Esperanza to all parents who are interested in incorporating music into their child's education.

Posted December 27, 2013
This school is very good. Their developmental program is excellent. I had two kids who had excelled out of that program by fourth grade. The music program is excellent! There are two new music teachers who are very eager to help the students grow.

Posted November 05, 2012
I have two boys that have gone through this school and one still attending. I am all over this district doing volunteer work for their schools and I can say that Esperanza is the most welcoming out of them all. Right down from the awesome office staff to the PTO there. The ladies in the office have gone above and beyond to help me out and I have seen on numerous occasions them helping parents or high fiving the students as I am signing in as a volunteer. I might add also that they WELCOME and INCOURAGE parents to come in and volunteer, another plus to this school since most of them around give off the feeling that you are a bother. I am very happy with this school and would tell anyone to send their kids here.

Posted August 30, 2011
This is my daughter's first year in esperanza and so far i liked it very much.The staff is very cooperative and cares children alot and most of all, the teachers communicate with parents as needed and the teachers are very reachable to parents.... the school provides the transportation and they even provide parents with a login id where you can see your kid's grades ....cooool.

Posted April 25, 2011
Esperanza is an amazing school with a caring staff of educators and support staff. Everyone works very hard to help all the students at Esperanza be successful. While doing is your best is always stressed, test scores are not the only thing the staff at Esperanza cares about. They care about educating the whole child and taking them from where they are at, to reaching a goal the student and teacher set together.

Posted February 24, 2011
This school has a full music program. It offers Handbells, Chorus, Band, Strings, Piano and if you enroll in the school as a music student, you get daily instruction in music.

Esperanza Elementary School 1

Posted September 22, 2010
I am disappointed in this school all around. the teachers seem overwhelmed, the office staff is unhelpful and somewhat bothered by a parents presence, and I have never seen the principal. It is a cold feeling school, no teamwork and no parent/ teacher involvement. I seriously feel like it is teachers against parents, and kids left to the sidelines. 1 of our children went to school in a different state for a year. it was awesome, I never realized school could be that way. He was happy, he grew, he loved it and we were at ease the whole year knowing the teachers and us were working TOGETHER. we are sad we are not in that state anymore and being back just reinforces our feelings about the poor standards of this school system. I would never recommend this school

Posted January 07, 2010
I feel that this school has made a huge impact on my children. I love the fact that my children's teachers have been very involved with their academic foundation. I would like to thank each and everyone of these professionals from the bottom of my heart. My children speak highly of their teachers which means a lot.

Esperanza Elementary School 1

Posted September 30, 2008

Esperanza Elementary School
251 West Mohawk Ln, Phoenix, AZ  85027
Last modified Esperanza Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Esperanza Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews.