Bad
Good

This school is terrible!!! the first week my kids went to school here they were bullied on! both of them where "a" and "b" student bet after this school they where "c" average students!! And Admin there are terrible and dont care!

I am a former student for Frank Borman Middle School(school year 04-06) and to say the very least, this school should be shut down. The things witnessed were absolutely disgusting! The teachers were incredibly unprofessional and there was such a lack of discipline. This also goes for the principal and asst. principal, councelor and the entire office staff in charge of this school. They were rude and unhelpful at all times and never provided that school with a safe learning environment. There were no "challenging" academic programs nor extra curricular activities. There was bullying taking place at every corner you turned even in classrooms with teachers watching! Who would never even bother stopping it. This "school" shouldn't even deserve to be called a "school". It's sickening. Governors and school board governors always say school is fundamental and key for a child to be successful in life and for furthering education. So again, why hasn't this school been shut down? It's not preparing students for high school or college in any way.

This school is horrible, doesn't care about education, just goes through the motions. No homework, teacher always absent, then fired. Kid had to fight her first 2 months there, just for being white. Glad I am just renting. LATER MARYVALE!!!

As a student I must say that this school was the best of the best out there. I had so much fun here and all the teachers that I got were very loving and caring towards you. I went here all three years since I was a 6th grader, I am sad now that when I graduated this school went from 6-8 to k-8 and I lost some of my favorite teachers due to this. If you want your child to have fun and learn good at the same time then this school is most def for you and your child. yes, this school may have had a bad rep at some point but now it doesn't and when I was there we did very fun things but there were safe fun (: I miss this school a lot.

This is the worst school. Horrible student leadership. Almost no extra curricular activities. Students almost always never get homework. Disrespectful students. Teachers have almost no connections to help their students. There is absolutely an excessive amount of bullying, Most of the upper grade students have not been following the dress code. I am taking my daughter out of this school as soon as possible!!!

This school is the worst I have every seen. My son has not received any homework. He has had 4 new teachers since school has started. There is no communication from school on anything. The eight garde class is doing class work, my son did in 7th at his other school.

I went here my 6th grade year nd half on my 7th and i had fun everyone was nice and i love how the teacher are..

As a former student I thought I knew what I was getting into. To say the least I have withdrawn my child from this school. I feel it is way below avarage and the schedule, lunch, is outrageous. To rate the school I would have to say -10

Last modified Frank Borman School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.