K-5 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Posted May 06, 2015
Worse school ever. My kids started at this school in 2nd grade and kindergarten.I took them out 2 years later. I would never go back to this school. Dropping your kids off is a mad house. Parents never could read signs that said drop off only no parking. One of my kids got lice at this school. Some of the teachers were old and grouchy and mean to the kids. Both principle and vice principle are worthless!

Posted March 30, 2015
Class sizes are way to large. Principals are not involved with students unless it is a behavior issue. The school has poor communication among staff and parents. Teachers look tired and worn out due to the large class sizes and multiple behavior issues within the class.

Posted March 04, 2014
I happy to have school for my children, but I not good with the people that run the school

G. Frank Davidson 5

Posted June 11, 2006
Good school easy drop off access compared to most schools. There are many caring teachers.

G. Frank Davidson 5

Posted April 24, 2005
Students at the school get a quality education with teachers who really care about them. The principal and assistant principal are very involved in the academic programs at the school. The teachers have ownership of their classrooms and help the parents and students feel that way as well.

Posted July 11, 2004
I was disappointed enough with the lack of involvement of the principal and vice principal that I removed my child from the school and opted to drive to another school 30 minutes away. I will say that hands down the kindergarten teacher Mrs. Troy is one of the best teachers I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Too bad there isn't at least one person in the administration that is like her.

G. Frank Davidson
6935 W. Osborn Rd, Phoenix, AZ  85033
Last modified G. Frank Davidson is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
G. Frank Davidson Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top