Phoenix, AZ

Posted March 31, 2013
Dear Gateway students and staff, Thank you so much for your wonderful letters. I really enjoyed hearing about your favorite parts for the puppet show. I was a pleasure performing for you because you were such a nice audience. I hope to see you again soon. Thank you! Nancy Smith

Posted January 09, 2012
I feel sorry for the people that is unhappy in their work place. If that was my situation I would be looking for another job since yesterday instead making smart remarks as this. I love the staff from Gw. specially the administration, there are rules to follow in this life and procedures, which I totally agree with, and that is not something that all people are used to. The staff from Gateway has always a smile for us, and if that is not the case at least they treat us with respect. Any time that I need information about my son's grades the teacher is allways willing to assist me with my needs. Mr. Wolf and Dr. Uxa have a HUGE responsability on their shoulders and is not fair to judge them because we are not in their shoes, specially with the problems that exist in my community with our kids. Sometimes we try make the school responsible for the lack of values that our children bring from home, when is our responsability to be their first teachers and teach them good values. Whith that said, I'm happy with Gw. and with the work that the administration does.

Gateway School 1

Posted November 30, 2011
This school used to be awesome when Principal Teagarden was there. After she left, it has gone downhill. Dr. Uxa and Mr. Wolf are NEVER in their office to assist teachers or parents. They do not know how to motivate staff or students. Everybody looks unhappy including the principals. They are in serious need of an administrator improvement.

Posted July 11, 2010
i love this school.. this is where i graduated from 8th grade back in 2003, when we had only 3 8th grade teachers, mrs. nelson, mrs. bramble and mrs.hernandez! i recommend this school 100%

Posted April 14, 2009
I'm a grandmotherm og a HFA boy. As a former teacher and family member, I am very impressed

Gateway School 4

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted October 07, 2006
It's a great school, ever since my daughter transfered their she has been on honor roll mention and is very enthusiastic in her education.

Posted August 05, 2003
Our school is wonderful. We have a great principal, and assistant princpal that cares for the children,parents and staff. I have seen what this school has to offer children and they are learning so much. We maybe rated a with two stars, but I can tell you that they are working very hard to make Gateway a safe and learning place for our children to come. Thank you Gateway and staff for making my childs life a success.

Gateway School
1100 N 35th St, Phoenix, AZ  85008
Last modified Gateway School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gateway School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top