Bad
Good

LOOKTNG FOR 8TH GRADE 1979 GRADS TO SEE WHO IS STILL A ROUND FROM THIS CLASS HAROLD COLLINS

This is my daughters first year at this school. The teachers are great, encouraging and helpful. My daughter has shown improvement since the first day of school. The teachers expressed that my daughter is a great student but the only reason she is a great student is because of the teachers. I would like the parents to be more involved. Great School!

My child's teacher has been great with her and with parent involvement. Anytime I have an issue about anything, she steps up and takes care of it. I wish more teachers were like my daughter's teacher.

My child has a hard time in this school, teacher would not listen to parent concerns.

I think this school is just strait out bad. My nephews and my own child go to this school. My nephews get in fights and so does my kid.

hey i go to this school im in 6th grade right know but i been there since the 4th grade i just want to say that this school is the bomb!i got much better scores on my test and the teachers are so nice . but more mine Ms.Considine she rocks !and explains more what you dont get ! so come to this school !----- daizii b.k

Granada east is the best school I ever went to. The teachers are incredible and they have great after school progams. The sports are fun and enjoyable

Last modified Granada East School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.