Phoenix, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,181

Granada East School 3

Posted September 01, 2012
LOOKTNG FOR 8TH GRADE 1979 GRADS TO SEE WHO IS STILL A ROUND FROM THIS CLASS HAROLD COLLINS

Posted December 06, 2011
This is my daughters first year at this school. The teachers are great, encouraging and helpful. My daughter has shown improvement since the first day of school. The teachers expressed that my daughter is a great student but the only reason she is a great student is because of the teachers. I would like the parents to be more involved. Great School!

Granada East School

Posted January 27, 2009
My child's teacher has been great with her and with parent involvement. Anytime I have an issue about anything, she steps up and takes care of it. I wish more teachers were like my daughter's teacher.

Granada East School 1

Posted July 22, 2008
My child has a hard time in this school, teacher would not listen to parent concerns.

Granada East School 1

Posted November 17, 2007
I think this school is just strait out bad. My nephews and my own child go to this school. My nephews get in fights and so does my kid.

Granada East School 3

Posted March 27, 2007
hey i go to this school im in 6th grade right know but i been there since the 4th grade i just want to say that this school is the bomb!i got much better scores on my test and the teachers are so nice . but more mine Ms.Considine she rocks !and explains more what you dont get ! so come to this school !----- daizii b.k

Posted December 08, 2006
Granada east is the best school I ever went to. The teachers are incredible and they have great after school progams. The sports are fun and enjoyable

Posted August 14, 2006
I have a troubled ADHD neice that attended this school in the 4th grade. She made tremendous improvements in Reading and Math.

Granada East School 4

Posted August 07, 2005
This is a great school, with a new principal there will be a new perspective to enhance the environment of Granada East.

Posted May 22, 2004
I have one child going to Granada East. In the past I have had four children promote from the eighth grade to high school from Granada East. I choose to have my child here at this school for I am out of the attendence area. The teachers at this school are very commited to the students. If ever I have had a problem I have been able to go to the principal and resolve the issue without problems. The school is very safe and secure. I have very high regards for the school. They need more parent involvement.

Granada East School
3022 W Campbell, Phoenix, AZ  85017
Last modified Granada East School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Granada East School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top