Phoenix, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,181

Granada East School 3

Posted September 01, 2012
LOOKTNG FOR 8TH GRADE 1979 GRADS TO SEE WHO IS STILL A ROUND FROM THIS CLASS HAROLD COLLINS

Granada East School 5

Posted December 06, 2011
This is my daughters first year at this school. The teachers are great, encouraging and helpful. My daughter has shown improvement since the first day of school. The teachers expressed that my daughter is a great student but the only reason she is a great student is because of the teachers. I would like the parents to be more involved. Great School!

Granada East School 0

Posted January 27, 2009
My child's teacher has been great with her and with parent involvement. Anytime I have an issue about anything, she steps up and takes care of it. I wish more teachers were like my daughter's teacher.

Posted July 22, 2008
My child has a hard time in this school, teacher would not listen to parent concerns.

Granada East School 5

Posted July 17, 2008

Posted February 25, 2008

Posted February 25, 2008

Posted November 17, 2007
I think this school is just strait out bad. My nephews and my own child go to this school. My nephews get in fights and so does my kid.

Granada East School 4

Posted July 24, 2007

Granada East School 3

Posted March 27, 2007
hey i go to this school im in 6th grade right know but i been there since the 4th grade i just want to say that this school is the bomb!i got much better scores on my test and the teachers are so nice . but more mine Ms.Considine she rocks !and explains more what you dont get ! so come to this school !----- daizii b.k

Granada East School
3022 W Campbell, Phoenix, AZ  85017
Last modified Granada East School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Granada East School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top