Phoenix, AZ

Posted April 01, 2014
I love this school!! As a parent i feel my daughter is safe here! I was a student myself from k-8th grade and now my only daughter is in 3rd grade i always have great communication wtih the teacher any time i feel i need to talk with her. My daughter has good friends and is doing great! The staff is wonderfull and always answer my questions and concerns the nurse handles my daughters Asthma condition with out a problem, thank YOu grandada!!

Posted October 07, 2013
I wish more people would come on to this site and write a review but to the point Granada Primary has been an ok school from my point of view my daughter so far is advanced she lives to learn and has got is easy to say when it comes to learning she complains about the work that it is to easy for her and the teachers seem to make her help other students which wouldn't be a problem but the other students do not want to listen to a six year old I wish they would challenge her a little more instead of us challenging her at home also she had been going to GP since prepre k she loved everyone of her teachers they seem to truly care for the children when there is not to many for one teacher my main complaint to the school was a boy in my daughter's class was bothering her and I had to go in person and complain to the principal and teacher for him to stop but after that day he never bothered her again

Granada Primary School 5

Posted June 30, 2013
I made the post regarding SES status. I am truely sorry if any parents or students feel embarrassed of a governmental statistic regarding the the income, educational level, and occupational status of the families in the community that attend this school. The parents in the community are wonderful, hard working parents that care about their children and their education for a successful future. If I could edit the post I made before I would take it down, I in no way meant to be offensive. The school provides so much for the students in this community, and I only meant that statistically speaking and comparatively, the school is excellent! It received an A rating for the 2012-2013 school year. I love my students dearly and would never hope they would feel embarrassed about the school-or the community they are apart of.

Posted May 18, 2012
I think its asinine that a person from the staff would write that the school is low SES when parents come here to read this. Parents and students need to be proud of their school, and the comment submitted before mine is embarrassing to everyone in the community.

Posted March 29, 2008
Granada Primary is an ok school. It seems to me that some of the teachers are there just to dicipline,instead of focusing on teaching,when they should know,that is the parent's job,to do most of that.Some of the teachers seem to take advantage of the authority and power they have over these kids.There are also good teachers in this school,who seem to have the sence and ability ,to know what it is like to be, and see things at a childs point of veiw.Would I let another child attend this school?Yes,I would,because the principal is very good.She always seems very concerned and carring about the kids in the school.To me it seems like she puts them first.She seesms to be there to run a school the way it should be,not a popularity contest.

Granada Primary School 0

Posted October 25, 2007
My child has attended Granada for kinder and currently is enrolled in first grade. At the end of last year she was reading at a first grade level, which to me is a really big accomplishment. Now the 1st quarter has just completed, and after talking to her teacher I found out that she is currently above grade level! I also came to find out during a community meeting that Granada is out of warning and performing. I would like to thank all the teachers at Granada for helping our kids do anoutstanding job!

Granada Primary School 1

Posted November 24, 2006
Granada Primary has been a horrible experiance for myself as a parent as well as for my child. From the first day, there was a lack of structure, stability & common sense. The teacher to child ratio is too high, and they have a lack of communication or want to correct a problem.

Granada Primary School 2

Posted May 09, 2006
School is intended primary for Spanish speaking community. Other students would stay away and hard to find friends for them. No after classes activities at all. Poor contact with parents. It's below my expectations in whole and I would not suggest it.

Posted December 10, 2005

Posted May 01, 2004
I feel that the principal spends the money for the needs of the children looking at the playground that is evident. I wish that there could be more extracurricular activities, but over all she has done a good job at spending my tax dollars.

Granada Primary School
3232 W. Campbell, Phoenix, AZ  85017
Last modified Granada Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Granada Primary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top