K-8 & Ungraded|Public charter

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (6 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
Thanks to Mr. Traud, Mr. Kroeker, and Mrs. Helm for directing the National Junior Honor Society.

Posted May 23, 2016
My wife and I love this school. Both of our daughters have enjoyed their time their. I am especially impressed with the Drama Club. Mr Kroeker is great. He really brought the inner actress out of my daughter. Their performance was fantastic. Looking forward to next year.

Posted March 10, 2016
My 8 year old likes the food, the teachers, the subjects and the campus. As a parent I agree with my child and to add to her review the teachers and staff are very attentive with their students. Its a very comfortable and nurturing school. Very well coordinated and we just the love the school as a whole. its like being part of a big family.

Posted March 10, 2016
We have been part of the Hearn family for a few years and we love this school! There is a great sense of community, and there are a lot of family events throughout the year, as well as community service. We chose this school because there are different levels of math and language arts in each grade level. The Specials classes are great - Chinese, Library, Technology, PE, and Art, which not all schools have.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 10, 2016
Mrs. Engle for getting my son back on track and loving school and you I don't think he'd be doing this great without you.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted March 10, 2016
They jump in to help when needed. They have after school tutoring that they might suggest to help your kid if they are having problems.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted March 10, 2016
They will help put your kid in the best classroom that will help them succeed.

Posted March 10, 2016
I had problems with my son from the beginning and they did everything they could to make it easy to go to school and be good. When he was moving up grades they would give him the best possible teacher for his needs and they just keep getting better. We have especially loved Mrs. Engle he has been amazing and most thanks go to her. I wouldn't choose any other school to put my kids in.

Posted March 09, 2016
For grades K-5, Hearn Academy is a safe, strict, nurturing environment. We haven't gotten to middle school yet!

Posted March 09, 2016
This is a wonderful school. I'm very happy with them and the services they offer. All 4 of my children love this school, as well.

17606 N. 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85022
Last modified A Ball Charter School - Hearn Academy is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.