Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

This is my first and last year in this school district. The office rarely answers the phone and the teachers for my children seem semi clueless to completely clueless. A parent knows when they are leaving their children in good academic hands when they meet the teachers and especially after seeing the children's homework assignments, because they get that natural intuitive feeling that I usually get each year. Not this year. I don't feel it this year and I don't see it. I don't get that feeling of certainty that other teachers from other schools have given me regarding my children. I'm disappointed thus far.

Great school with very professional staff. Any questions or concerns that I've had have been handled immediately.

I an a student at Heatherbrae Elementary school, and I have to say all teachers are very formal but still are very unique. My current teacher and most students including me bond really well. All teachers are understanding and nice. Our principals are very good at handling problems with students, faculty, and teachers. Our school has a program called Gifted where Gifted learners (such as myself) can go and meet-up with other Gifted learners. Most Gifted students stay up in a class together and make projects, read, and math. Overall, although this school is not very healthy or wealthy, I'd have to say it's a pretty good school.

My kids have gone to Heatherbrae for 3 years now and we have been happy with the involvement of the teachers and the education they have been receiving. My son has an IEP for vision issues and they have been on top of this from day one - they have gone out of their way to make sure he is able to succeed in his classes. Both of my kids enjoy going to school and love their teachers - every year they have been sad to leave their 'old teacher' but they have quickly come to love their 'new teacher' each year. The area may not be the wealthiest, but everyone gives everything they can to make this school a good learning environment.

Last modified Heatherbrae School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.