Heatherbrae School 5

Posted January 23, 2011
I an a student at Heatherbrae Elementary school, and I have to say all teachers are very formal but still are very unique. My current teacher and most students including me bond really well. All teachers are understanding and nice. Our principals are very good at handling problems with students, faculty, and teachers. Our school has a program called Gifted where Gifted learners (such as myself) can go and meet-up with other Gifted learners. Most Gifted students stay up in a class together and make projects, read, and math. Overall, although this school is not very healthy or wealthy, I'd have to say it's a pretty good school.

Heatherbrae School 2

Posted September 04, 2009

Posted October 25, 2007
My kids have gone to Heatherbrae for 3 years now and we have been happy with the involvement of the teachers and the education they have been receiving. My son has an IEP for vision issues and they have been on top of this from day one - they have gone out of their way to make sure he is able to succeed in his classes. Both of my kids enjoy going to school and love their teachers - every year they have been sad to leave their 'old teacher' but they have quickly come to love their 'new teacher' each year. The area may not be the wealthiest, but everyone gives everything they can to make this school a good learning environment.

Heatherbrae School 3

Posted September 13, 2007

Heatherbrae School 1

Posted August 30, 2006
The school & staff are horrible. If I could change my childs school, I would. They can't seem to get their heads on straight and they definately don't seem to care about the sudents and their learning.

Posted August 28, 2006
My kids have gone to this school for the last 6 years. I think the teachers and staff are great.

Heatherbrae School 1

Posted July 19, 2006
Save your child's heart and emotions. This school is nothing but bad!

Posted June 02, 2006

Posted October 14, 2005

Posted September 23, 2005
I have nothing but good things to say. My daughter is learning well beyond her grade level. The teachers are always very willing to inform you on the status of your childrens grade. She has music and art at least once a week. It's a great school.

Heatherbrae School
7070 West Heatherbrae Drive, Phoenix, AZ  85033
Last modified Heatherbrae School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heatherbrae School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top