Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Hidden Hills Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 04, 2016
Mrs. Culiver thanks for making science so much fun! My daughter loves the hands on experiments and you've really helped to make her even more enthusiastic about science!

Posted April 08, 2016
Hidden Hills ES is a wonderful school. Excellent teachers and a supportive staff make Hidden Hills a wonderful place to learn and grow.

Posted August 07, 2015
This is our second year at the school for both our kids. They are doing great. The teachers have been excellent, and they have really inspired them to do well in class. We changed to this school after being in a much larger school, and I think we are so much happier for doing so.

Posted October 17, 2014
My son loves it there! He goes to the ATB programs and loves the instructors and wants to join the running club next. I'm very happy with them because they offer these activities that keep him involved in school and learning. They also have chorus and band. Overall I'm extremely satisfied with HHES.

Posted April 14, 2014
This is our first year at Hidden Hills. Our kindergarten experience has been wonderful. Our son is reading very well thanks to Mrs. Williams making new friends and loves to go to school. Lots of family events at this school which makes it's unique.

Posted March 15, 2014
This is my daughters first year at Hidden Hills. We decided to open-enroll her at this school after many friends recommended Hidden Hills. Mrs. Geake is a WONDERFUL principal, and I couldn't ask for a better school leader. I am also so impressed by the kindergarten teachers. Mrs. Carmen is the MOST wonderful teacher my daughter could ever have for her very important kindergarten experience. Each week, I am amazed by how much more she has learned. The teachers at HHES are all so warm and welcoming. We have attended many family nights, including Movie Night, Bingo night, Princess Prom and Family Fun Night. We are so excited about all the years to come at Hidden Hills.

Posted February 28, 2014
My daughter began Kindergarten at HHES and is now in the second grade. I had looked at 5 schools - including several private ones, before committing to HHES. I don't doubt for a second that I made the right decision. I like the size in that it truly does function like a family. The staff and principal are concerned, involved and accessible. I feel that my daughter is truly getting the basis, both socially and intellectually, that is necessary for later success.

Posted February 25, 2014
I am so very impressed with the well-rounded education that my two children receive at Hidden Hills. The school offers so many extras and has a warm, caring staff. My children feel safe and love to learn at Hidden Hills.

Posted February 24, 2014
My daughter has attended Hidden Hills since Kindergarten, and she is now winding up her sixth grade year. She has had the most amazing experience at school. She is a high average student, and has always gotten the support she needs. She has struggled with anxiety, and her teachers have been loving and understanding. As a family, we have chosen to become involved at school...attending all conferences, events, and supporting our school in any way we can. We have always felt welcome and appreciated. The school administrator leads the staff in a positive, loving environment and creates an environment of safety and support. We are sad to leave Hidden Hills this year, but are excited about what's to come at Shea!

Posted February 24, 2014
Hidden Hills is a wonderful place to educate children. I am the proud parent of 2 students that attend HHES and my kids love school and their teachers so much, they can't wait for the weekend to be over so they can get back to school! The staff is very experienced and knowledgeable. They constantly meet to discuss individual student growth and achievement. They offer many opportunities for extra help and enrichment activities. The nurse is very compassionate and caring. Karen keeps us informed of school happenings through her weekly phone messages. Ms. Cindi is very thoughtful and reminded me that I needed to fill out open enrollment paperwork so our transfer wasn't revoked. Mrs. Geake is the best principal around. She is at every event and knows every child by name. She handles discipline swiftly and fairly. I choose to send my kids to Hidden Hills even though that means I have to provided transportation. Despite the drive I would choose HHES 10 out of 10 times as an elementary school choice for my children.

Hidden Hills Elementary School
1919 East Sharon Dr, Phoenix, AZ  85022
Last modified Hidden Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.