Posted October 17, 2014
My son loves it there! He goes to the ATB programs and loves the instructors and wants to join the running club next. I'm very happy with them because they offer these activities that keep him involved in school and learning. They also have chorus and band. Overall I'm extremely satisfied with HHES.

Posted April 14, 2014
This is our first year at Hidden Hills. Our kindergarten experience has been wonderful. Our son is reading very well thanks to Mrs. Williams making new friends and loves to go to school. Lots of family events at this school which makes it's unique.

Posted March 15, 2014
This is my daughters first year at Hidden Hills. We decided to open-enroll her at this school after many friends recommended Hidden Hills. Mrs. Geake is a WONDERFUL principal, and I couldn't ask for a better school leader. I am also so impressed by the kindergarten teachers. Mrs. Carmen is the MOST wonderful teacher my daughter could ever have for her very important kindergarten experience. Each week, I am amazed by how much more she has learned. The teachers at HHES are all so warm and welcoming. We have attended many family nights, including Movie Night, Bingo night, Princess Prom and Family Fun Night. We are so excited about all the years to come at Hidden Hills.

Posted February 28, 2014
My daughter began Kindergarten at HHES and is now in the second grade. I had looked at 5 schools - including several private ones, before committing to HHES. I don't doubt for a second that I made the right decision. I like the size in that it truly does function like a family. The staff and principal are concerned, involved and accessible. I feel that my daughter is truly getting the basis, both socially and intellectually, that is necessary for later success.

Posted February 25, 2014
I am so very impressed with the well-rounded education that my two children receive at Hidden Hills. The school offers so many extras and has a warm, caring staff. My children feel safe and love to learn at Hidden Hills.

Posted February 24, 2014
My daughter has attended Hidden Hills since Kindergarten, and she is now winding up her sixth grade year. She has had the most amazing experience at school. She is a high average student, and has always gotten the support she needs. She has struggled with anxiety, and her teachers have been loving and understanding. As a family, we have chosen to become involved at school...attending all conferences, events, and supporting our school in any way we can. We have always felt welcome and appreciated. The school administrator leads the staff in a positive, loving environment and creates an environment of safety and support. We are sad to leave Hidden Hills this year, but are excited about what's to come at Shea!

Posted February 24, 2014
Hidden Hills is a wonderful place to educate children. I am the proud parent of 2 students that attend HHES and my kids love school and their teachers so much, they can't wait for the weekend to be over so they can get back to school! The staff is very experienced and knowledgeable. They constantly meet to discuss individual student growth and achievement. They offer many opportunities for extra help and enrichment activities. The nurse is very compassionate and caring. Karen keeps us informed of school happenings through her weekly phone messages. Ms. Cindi is very thoughtful and reminded me that I needed to fill out open enrollment paperwork so our transfer wasn't revoked. Mrs. Geake is the best principal around. She is at every event and knows every child by name. She handles discipline swiftly and fairly. I choose to send my kids to Hidden Hills even though that means I have to provided transportation. Despite the drive I would choose HHES 10 out of 10 times as an elementary school choice for my children.

Hidden Hills Elementary School 1

Posted December 23, 2013
Lacking creativity, resources and compassion; educators should be able to engage all children in activities, with a capacity to teach the masses. Hidden Hills leaves a lot to be desired. The office staff is very unpleasant, lacking kindness, generosity, happiness and organization. All very important attributes when working with small children and families. The feigned happiness throughout this school is difficult to swallow. Certain kids will pick-up on an adults lack of true compassion and will act out. If my son didn't pick-up on that, I did. Poor leadership is to blame. Once I received a phone call that I should get my child immediately because he was kicked off the bus (my child does not ride the bus). There was a variety of other incidences including changing an entire situation to fit their pre-determined label. It's heartbreaking for parents and children to go through a bad experience in education such as we did at Hidden Hills. If something isn't right, don't wait, make the change. Education scores are one small piece of the puzzle. A well rounded school will offer more than just a letter "A". Best wishes with your future leader. I know mine will be amazing.

Posted September 12, 2013
I set out to visit area schools when my daughter was headed for kindergarten but ended my search at Hidden Hills. The garden program sold me, but over the last couple years I've fallen in love with the teachers, kids and parent involvement too. We really are a school family, which is why we've earned the A+ rating. It takes a village, and at Hidden Hills you'll find it.

Posted September 12, 2013
We have 2 children currently at Hidden Hills, 2nd and 5th, and have been very happy with the quality of education. The anti-bully program works, the students seem very happy. My daughter has never had a bad day there. The administration is positive and active, but the front desk can give a poor first impression at times. 2nd grade is not the strongest but if you are lucky enough to get Mrs. Carmen in Kindergarten, Mrs Bartles in 1st, and mrs. Rae in third your child will be off to a great start.

Hidden Hills Elementary School
1919 East Sharon Drive, Phoenix, AZ  85022
Last modified Hidden Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 60 reviews. Top