K-5 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Posted June 05, 2013
all 4 of my children went to this school, and now my 2 grandchildren are going here, the teachers are incredible they are really involved with the kids. The staff at Holiday Park School take pride in their work, that is hard to find anymore in this time. Great Job Staff .

Posted July 18, 2011
Hoilday Park Has been more than a School The staff TAKES PRIDE in what they are doing They care about the children They dont treat it like a Job They treat the kids like they are there own ive had all 3 Grankids at this School WOULDENT think of them going anywhere else I wana Thank You for all ure effort & ure PRIDE That you take

Posted August 26, 2008

Posted March 06, 2007
So far since my child has been at this school he has been doing great. The teachers are doing a great job. Better than some schools that I have heard about. But I do wish the state can provide more because I live in Scottsdale and it seems that the environment is nicer but the teachers are not doing there job. I think they are just reaping the profits. I don't care about the neighborhood but I do care about the quality of education my son is receiving. Keep up the good work guys.

Posted March 28, 2006

Posted October 20, 2005

Posted July 12, 2005

Holiday Park School 2

Posted June 07, 2005
- a former student

Posted February 03, 2005
I have two kids in this school for the past 6 years and have had nothing but good repore with the teachers and administration. The teachers have been more than helpful in assisting my kids to excel. As a parent, I appreciate all that the teachers do and the after school programs that the school provides.

Posted May 10, 2004
Many programs for families, teachers truly care about the education of the children.

Holiday Park School
4417 N. 66th Ave., Phoenix, AZ  85033
Last modified Holiday Park School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holiday Park School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top