K-5 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Posted June 05, 2013
all 4 of my children went to this school, and now my 2 grandchildren are going here, the teachers are incredible they are really involved with the kids. The staff at Holiday Park School take pride in their work, that is hard to find anymore in this time. Great Job Staff .

Posted July 18, 2011
Hoilday Park Has been more than a School The staff TAKES PRIDE in what they are doing They care about the children They dont treat it like a Job They treat the kids like they are there own ive had all 3 Grankids at this School WOULDENT think of them going anywhere else I wana Thank You for all ure effort & ure PRIDE That you take

Posted March 06, 2007
So far since my child has been at this school he has been doing great. The teachers are doing a great job. Better than some schools that I have heard about. But I do wish the state can provide more because I live in Scottsdale and it seems that the environment is nicer but the teachers are not doing there job. I think they are just reaping the profits. I don't care about the neighborhood but I do care about the quality of education my son is receiving. Keep up the good work guys.

Posted February 03, 2005
I have two kids in this school for the past 6 years and have had nothing but good repore with the teachers and administration. The teachers have been more than helpful in assisting my kids to excel. As a parent, I appreciate all that the teachers do and the after school programs that the school provides.

Posted May 10, 2004
Many programs for families, teachers truly care about the education of the children.

Posted July 30, 2003
I have had 5 children attend Holiday Park school over the years. As a group, they all enjoyed going to school and learning in this environment. They acheived honor roll status, won awards, and excelled in general at this elementary school. My youngest is currently enrolled and is very excited about returning this Fall. The teachers and administration are very approachable and are willing to help with your child's education in any way possible. I wish the same could be said for the continuing education in the area. Thank you Holiday Park for making the most of my children's initial school years!

Posted June 10, 2003
I moved my child from a North Phoenix school and was a little skeptical, however I see more in academics than I ever saw in North Phoenix. I had to pay for everything there and still saw little results compared to this school. The teachers are great. I recommend this school to everyone I know. With the exception of the band program.

Posted March 17, 2003
this school has a wonderful principal and wonderful caring staff! I know this from many years of experience I have 4 children that have either graduating from Holiday Park and/or current students. the quality of the staff has never changed over the years. The only real weak spot is the band program The rest of the teachers are warm, caring, people that have not forgotten what it is like to be a child!

Posted October 15, 2002
I personaly dont like the fact that on Thursdays our kids get out early. That is taking away from our kids learning time. We have too much time out of school( fall break ) How many schools have fall break. The top school in Az dont! They give their kids all they can and even a little bit more. I just want the best for my kids and all This time out is not what is in their best intrest. we need to make some changes to the school district. We do have some great teachers that do try their best. But its what everyone is doing to make a differance, our kids our the future and if we dont give them all we have then they wont be all they can be.

Holiday Park School
4417 N. 66th Ave., Phoenix, AZ  85033
Last modified Holiday Park School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holiday Park School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top