Public charter
Phoenix, AZ
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted September 30, 2014
My family and I moved to Arizona two years ago from California. We searched both high and low for the best school we could possibly find for our three children. We were not only blessed to find Midtown, but also blessed to get accepted. Excellent is an understatement for this school because they excel beyond that. Midtown primary is the best school our three daughters have ever attended. My wife and I could not possibly be any happier with any other school. We love this school because they love our children and teach them well. It is amazing how much love there is in a school of this size. There is a waiting list though, so if you are considering Midtown for your child, plan early. And, good luck getting an available spot. My time is precious and I do not like wasting my time, but today I get chance to give back to the people that have given us so much. To the staff at Midtown - we are so proud of you. Keep up the the good work that you all do. We won't mention names, you know who you are, but you have been family to us since day one! We love you and will never forget you for all that you have done for us and our children. God bless you!! - Barry and Valencia H.

Posted September 28, 2014
Midtown Primary School is one of the best Charter Schools in the Phoenix area. Love the Family environment and the care and nurturing they give to the kids, my granddaughter is so very happy there.

Posted August 28, 2014
As a Grandparent/staff member my experience with Midtown has been more than satisfying. My grand-daughter is in her third year with the school and do not believe she would be doing as well in public school. I put all three of my own children through public schools so I feel qualified to make the comparison. There is none! Midtown outshines public on all levels.

Posted August 27, 2014
This is our first year at Midtown Primary and so far we could not be happier. I feel like my son is challenged at an appropriate level and allowed to move on at a good pace for him. He started in the Kindergarten summer program and was allowed to move on to study with the First graders this fall (2014/15 school year). He is making friends and enjoying the school experience. I feel like the staff takes steps to know each child and family individually so goals can be set and the students can thrive. Midtown is a diverse school that in my experience, so far, has worked hard to meet the needs of each individual child. We have already been invited to several meetings with the teachers, staff and social events. I am satisfied with the choice we made to start our elementary school experience at Midtown and look forward to the future.

Posted March 13, 2014
My daughter adores her school. She already says she plans to send her kids there. We love the small small community aspect with fun talent shows and festivals. Incentives for kids with perfect attendance and lots of great parents are a part of this this school.

Posted October 08, 2013
i loved this school for my children. now that they are all out of the school the teachers, staff and mis judy are missed

Posted October 08, 2013
Midtown Primary School has created a warm and supportive learning environment for both students and their families. Teachers and administrators have a wonderful rapport with students and their families, making learning fun and exciting. Teachers go above and beyond to ensure every student's needs are met. When you enter the school you can clearly see that the success of each student academically is top priority.

Posted October 02, 2013
This school has helped my son grow so much, academically & socially. Midtown has amazing teachers and staff . I am lucky to be part of the midtown family.

Posted October 02, 2013
This is a great school my three sister all went here and my daughter was always attending their school functions so when she turned 5 this year she was determined she wanted to go to Midtown. She is just in kindergarten and she has learn so much, she is coming home everyday with something new. Her favorite is to tell me when she sees one of her site words in a book or on television. She'll say "look mom that's my site word, little it says little". She is funny, great school.

Posted October 01, 2013
All three of my kids attended Midtown Primary School all of their elementary years....when they arrived at their Middle school they were all ahead of the rest of the kids!!! Midtown prepared them well!!

Midtown Primary School
4735 North 19th Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85015
Last modified Midtown Primary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midtown Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top