Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

They are a great bunch of truly caring wonderful people. I have dealt with many schools due to my career field, and they are among the best kind of people I have seen. They care about the whole child as an individual, and principal Judy White is absolutely an amazing educator with a heart of gold and patience of a saint. She freely gives her precious time to parents and students alike, and they put so much effort and every penny they can into the students. I love dealing with the Midtown Primary School staff.

I am amazed with the quality of education and teachers at this school. My daughter has done very well here. The reason I am not giving it 5 stars are as follows: 1. There is no bus transportation or aftercare services. They are working on an after school program, but it will only be until 5pm, when most people are just getting off work. It will also not be provided on half days. This is something that most schools have readily available. This is a becoming a huge issue for us. 2. The facilities are small. No gym, no large playground to spread out in. The schools supplies are stored in the bathrooms the children use. Large boxes of printer paper, etc. School concerts are conducted in the church sanctuary (the school is in the back of a still active church). What I used to consider "quirky, but ok" about the school is wearing on us as the years go on.

My son started first grade this year and was behind. The teachers have really worked one on one with him and he is progressing so well. He had made really great friends and doesn't have problems with the students. The staff is very nice and I love how many teachers they have in the classrooms. In his first grade there are 2 teachers and 2 assistants. They work so closely with my son and move at his pace that I know if he was in a public school he would get lost in the shuffle. The area can be a little intimidating but this school is most definitely a gem. Could not be more pleased with this school!

My family and I moved to Arizona two years ago from California. We searched both high and low for the best school we could possibly find for our three children. We were not only blessed to find Midtown, but also blessed to get accepted. Excellent is an understatement for this school because they excel beyond that. Midtown primary is the best school our three daughters have ever attended. My wife and I could not possibly be any happier with any other school. We love this school because they love our children and teach them well. It is amazing how much love there is in a school of this size. There is a waiting list though, so if you are considering Midtown for your child, plan early. And, good luck getting an available spot. My time is precious and I do not like wasting my time, but today I get chance to give back to the people that have given us so much. To the staff at Midtown - we are so proud of you. Keep up the the good work that you all do. We won't mention names, you know who you are, but you have been family to us since day one! We love you and will never forget you for all that you have done for us and our children. God bless you!! - Barry and Valencia H.

Midtown Primary School is one of the best Charter Schools in the Phoenix area. Love the Family environment and the care and nurturing they give to the kids, my granddaughter is so very happy there.

As a Grandparent/staff member my experience with Midtown has been more than satisfying. My grand-daughter is in her third year with the school and do not believe she would be doing as well in public school. I put all three of my own children through public schools so I feel qualified to make the comparison. There is none! Midtown outshines public on all levels.

This is our first year at Midtown Primary and so far we could not be happier. I feel like my son is challenged at an appropriate level and allowed to move on at a good pace for him. He started in the Kindergarten summer program and was allowed to move on to study with the First graders this fall (2014/15 school year). He is making friends and enjoying the school experience. I feel like the staff takes steps to know each child and family individually so goals can be set and the students can thrive. Midtown is a diverse school that in my experience, so far, has worked hard to meet the needs of each individual child. We have already been invited to several meetings with the teachers, staff and social events. I am satisfied with the choice we made to start our elementary school experience at Midtown and look forward to the future.

My daughter adores her school. She already says she plans to send her kids there. We love the small small community aspect with fun talent shows and festivals. Incentives for kids with perfect attendance and lots of great parents are a part of this this school.

i loved this school for my children. now that they are all out of the school the teachers, staff and mis judy are missed

Midtown Primary School has created a warm and supportive learning environment for both students and their families. Teachers and administrators have a wonderful rapport with students and their families, making learning fun and exciting. Teachers go above and beyond to ensure every student's needs are met. When you enter the school you can clearly see that the success of each student academically is top priority.

Last modified Midtown Primary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.