Bad
Good

This is the worst school ever. My 2 kids are attending this school and they are being bullied. Principal and vice principal are not doing anything to change situation. I'm about to swich school and sugesst anybody not to take your kids to this school.

our school is a performing plus school. and I am proud to work here as a teacher.

Conchos School is staffed by the hardest working, dedicated, intelligent and caring teachers in the state. I am proud to be a part of the staff at Conchos School and am honored to serve the community.

We have a great community of learners and teachers that really care!

April 25, 2009 Ignacio Conchos has progressively improved in the last two years. The Culture and Climate at the school makes any one feel welcome. Teachers work really hard to help the students succeed. They spend many non-paid hours on behalf of the students. Conchos is not under performing any more, but performing, and working day and night to achieve Performing Plus. Hurray for Conchos, Hurray for the students, hurray for a dedicated staff, from cafeteria to administration!

After reading some of the reviews, most of them dated 2005 or earlier I don't see how this will be heard but it must be said that Conchos is an awful place for a student to attend. Teachers are quick to give students referals and officials are quick to suspend. No wonder kids are unhappy, they get no support from those who will impact their lives for ever. I still remember my elementary teachers and can tell you those that I hated and those i loved to go to class to. Why the difference? Maybe because one understood me and tried to help and others gave up on me and considered me a failure. Nevertheless those teachers impacted me positively and negatively. I work with schools and see first hand the actions of teachers with their students. There is a saying at work, 'those are the people that teach our kids?'

I have three kids that attended Conchos.I also attended Conchos and this school is not like it use to be, back then we had teachers and principals that cared, now it's not like that. The teachers are ready to give referrals for anything and the vice principal is ready to suspend our kids for petty things how are our kids going to learn anything if they don't go to school. Well two of my kids are off to High School and my daughter will be attending another school that will work with her better due to her learning disability.There are some teachers at Conchos that care but not a lot it seems like when we do get the teachers that care we end up loosing them some how. I have a hard time understanding this school.....

Last modified Ignacio Conchos School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.