Phoenix, AZ

Posted September 19, 2014
The new principal has changed this school dramatically. It is now 5 points from an A rating and he said that isn't good enough. The online parentvue allows me to access all graded materials, and tests and is updated daily. I know exactly what my student is doing and needs to work on. The teachers so far have been great with emails and the principal ( who also is a parent) understands what needs to be done to help with a childs education. He is supportive to his staff and parents. The facility is new and the parents are very involved.

Posted September 11, 2013
Ingleside has improved so much over the last year. A positive, controlled environment for both my 6th and 8th grade girls. The kids feel safe and the teachers are amazing. They have great on campus clubs and activities. The new campus is a big bonus as well. Very pleased with my children's overall education and middle school experience.

Posted September 11, 2013
Not a single complaint. Incredible new principal...proactive, present, and energetic. Great teachers with ongoing communication. Parental involvement is unmatched. Brand new state of the art facility. This was such an easy transition for my 6th grade daughter. We couldn't be happier!

Posted September 10, 2013
We are new to Ingleside this year as we have a sixth grader there and although we had typical middle school anxieties over the summer about him moving out of elementary, we are absolutely worry-free! Ingleside has embraced our son, along with hundreds of other kids from different elementary schools and brought them together in a safe, fun, and disciplined environment. The school is under effective and pro-active leadership that I've never seen before. Everything from the curriculum, to the teachers, to the expectations of the students, to the clean grounds, Ingleside is one amazing place that we are happy to be a part of!

Posted September 10, 2013
Middle school can be a tough time for kids, and parents, too. The teachers, staff and administration at Ingleside understand that kids at this age need a balance of emotional, social and educational opportunities to be successful. We are lucky to have a fabulous new principal who supports our teachers in creating high expectations for the students in both academics and behavior. Ingleside also has a strong PTO and lots of parent involvement. I spend a lot of time on campus, and to me probably the most important thing is noticing that the kids seem really happy at school--not something you'd expect to see with kids this age. Ingleside has been a great fit for my 2 older children and I will definitely be sending my 3rd child there.

Posted September 03, 2013
This is a great school. Transferred kids from private and much happier with teaching staff. Excellent faculty, terrific parent involvement and supportive environment. My initial concerns that the curriculum and school would not be challenging enough were unfounded. Standardized test scores increased because of superior teaching focused on increasing student comprehension and confidence.

Posted November 23, 2011
Ingleside is a school that offers an excellent education to children of all abilities, from those who struggle to those who are beyond their peer group in academic competancy. My 3 gifted children were challenged and taught by some outstanding teachers- teachers whom they will remember for the rest of their lives. The relatively new administration has stayed focussed on excellence, by hiring some great new teachers and reducing already low rates of conduct infractions on campus. With electives varying from mandarin and spanish to video prodcution and both visual and performing fine arts, solid academic curriucla are bolstered by outlets for creative expression and outside the box thinking. I would encourage anyone looking for a middle school in the Acradia neighborhood to come visit Ingleside. This school prepares students for high school and beyond in a safe, academically challenging, intellectually creative atmosphere with people who really care about the middle school child.

Posted May 07, 2011
best school ever! i go there and its really good the only bad thing is our vice principal thinks he controls the school. mr. ganon

Ingleside Middle School 3

Posted March 01, 2011
My son went here for 1/2 the year. Great effort in modifying his 504 plan accommodations but didn't follow through. Strangest thing is, even after we transferred school we are still receiving grades in one of this classes he currently has a 16.4% average for the 3 grading period. We left before the 1 semester was finished. The best thing they did for us was to recommend we transfer to ANLC. I do however believe this school would be decent for any student who is average or higher preforming. Hence the average rating and not a bad rating.

Posted May 06, 2010
Great school.....great kids and teachers. I have 2 there right now and they have had fantastic experiences given this is the middle school years! :)

Ingleside Middle School
5402 E. Osborn Road, Phoenix, AZ  85018
Last modified Ingleside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ingleside Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top