Public charter
Phoenix, AZ
After care: No

IntelliSchool - Metro Center 1

Posted June 26, 2014
I went there at night and the teacher I could not understand and didn't get taught anything. Denied coming in because car got flat tire and was 15 minutes late. Report card missing my credits. Will be going back this fall to complain and make sure I get my credits.

Posted May 18, 2014
My school is helping me so much. It's quiet so I can do my work. I love my teachers because they actually care. They let me ask questions when I need to. This is the first time in my life I felt like I could do my work without getting bullied. It's my second year here. I'm staying next year. Other school are busy and loud and full of drama. Not my school.

Posted October 18, 2013
I am very pleased with this school. the teachers and the principal are involved in every childs learning progress . my son has improved 100 percent and is stress free , therefore can focus on school work we highly recommend this school to a child who need confidence and guidance .

Posted October 17, 2013
this school is perfect for my child. she enjoys the self paced environment and the teacher is always there to help her.

Posted August 08, 2013
The teachers and Principal know each of their students and pay attention to their needs and accomplishments. It's a perfect environment for our technological time of computers and great for teens who may not fit in the traditional settings. Very happy we found this school.

IntelliSchool - Metro Center 0

Posted November 12, 2009
This is a school for students to make up grades fast, or slower at their own pace. The classrooms are quiet and provide good working conditions. This type of classroom is the future, but standards should be higher.

Posted June 29, 2008

IntelliSchool - Metro Center 4

Posted August 25, 2005

IntelliSchool - Metro Center
3327 West Peoria Avenue, Phoenix, AZ  85029
Last modified IntelliSchool - Metro Center is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
IntelliSchool - Metro Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top