Bad
Good

John F Kennedy Elementary School 4

Posted March 15, 2013
This is a great school. I know the teachers work very hard to ensure the safety and educational needs of the children are their first priority. The children seem to be generally happy, learning, and well informed. In this world we live in it's good to know that the teachers take the time to explain the many dangers our children face everyday. The teachers also have the children think ahead to the furture so they know that they can become ANYTHING they want to be, even the president of the USA, male, female, black, white, hispanic, or any other race. So for that and many more reasons I am happy with this school.

John F Kennedy Elementary School 1

Posted July 06, 2011
My son has attended John F Kennedy since Kinder. But this last year as a second grader I was not please...There were many issues with my son and other kids being bullied and nothing was ever resolved. Principal didn't seem professional or role model material. Tried to hard to be the students friend rather then their mentor and role model. I also was not satisfied with the teachers. They were telling me that my son was failing and not meeting standards when I took him to private school and was given exams to see where he was at academically and they said that he was meeting and exceeding grade level...I don't understand it what happened to real teachers, role models and discipline. I do not reccommend this school and think that things should be revised there. This is the first year that everything isn't the way it should be the way a parent expects. Students not wearing uniform, cussing on campus, Bullying, Teasing, teachers not taking their role, and the principal trying to be the students friend instead of the ADULT. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL TO PARENTS WHO WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO GET AN EDUCATION AND BECOME RESPONSIBLE!

Posted February 21, 2009
This is my son's first year. The school is a high performing school already has my kinder feeling the pressure & stress of passing to 1st grade. I see that kids are taught early to be successful. This is a wonderful school for a child to learn. However be warned if your child is not one of the shining stars in class with 'good behavior' they will feel ignored but this also makes their skin tough early in life to deal with unfairness. They will be taught early to fend for themselves. Your son or daughter will learn to read in kinder. He or She will learn basic math.... also they will learn early the stress and fear of failing.

John F Kennedy Elementary School 3

Posted November 03, 2008
This is my son's first year of school, he enjoys everything about the school so far. I think it is a nice school, I have not had any problems with it so far.

John F Kennedy Elementary School 3

Posted January 02, 2008
This is a good school I like the come read to your child day and the booster juice fundraiser and they have been very helpfull when I needed uniforms

Posted October 06, 2007
This school is great and they have fun field trips and great food and are not scared to tell them about drugs and the dangers of the world.this school is great.

6825 South 10th Street, Phoenix, AZ  85042
Last modified John F Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.