K-5 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Posted February 01, 2013
This school is absolutely insane!! Granted, there are some exceptional teachers..... the students are out of hand! The administrations efforts are nihl to assess these situations. Any voiced concerns or complaints fall on deaf ears! . There is a lot of violence among students of all grades. None of this gets handled and it has been going on for years. It seems to be hostile environment thats getting worse each year. My stepson has attended many schools in the valley and he says this was the worst school he's eveer been to. I would not recommend this school to anyone. I would actually warn them of this place. I feel bad for the few of the good teachers!

John F. Long 2

Posted April 12, 2012
Last year my nephew (kindergartner) went to John F. Long. On one occasion his teacher told them (the class) they were animals and stormed off crying. I was unset about the situation and called in to the principal and her response, " She was having one of those day, but she is a great third grade teacher, which is why I had her in mind when I transferred her to teach kindergarten". Well I was explaining the situation to another family member and her daughter (at the time a seventh grader) had over heard my conversation and explained she also had a teacher that cried, but the teacher would send them outside while she stood in the class room. I was appalled by the situation and asked what was the teachers name? Came to find out, the same teacher. My daughter still attends there, have not been to impressed and we've been talking about transferring her else where. Hope the start of fourth grade she will be out of there.

John F. Long 4

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted July 26, 2007

John F. Long 4

Posted September 04, 2006

Posted October 17, 2005

John F. Long
4407 North 55th. Avenue, Phoenix, AZ  85031
Last modified John F. Long is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John F. Long Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top