Bad
Good

this school is terrible there`s always writing on the walls, people who tell lies just to see a fight after school and a whole lot of boyfriend drama coming from the girls!

this school is terrible the principals are extremely rude, and dont care the teachers dont care about the kids or thier ability to learn my son is in 6th grade and recently came hoem with homework like cutting & pasteing things i was really dissapointed very sad something needs to be done for this school.. terrible experience dont send your child here

This school need some help!My children have been at this school for about six months.it seem to be just a job for some of the teachers.I believe that if they would take the time out to find the needs of the childrens then it may change some things.its just not a good school.

I Just Left JRD. I Didn't Feel Like I Could Get Much Help In School With The Schools Low Standards. I Was Also Extremely Disappointed In The Way The Two Principles Treat You. She Had No Regard To Even Ask Why I Was Leaving The School. That's Ridiculous. All They Care About Is Taking Money From Us And For What? And The Dumbest Thing Is PRIDE. Teachers Are Pretty On The Offside, Also. At JRD, You Feel Threatened By Some Children. They Are Always Trying To Fight With One Another.

I agree with the other comments that were made about John r Davis I also was very unhappy when I sent my children there I moved my children to a different school I know there is a new principal for this year and she is very good but she will have a big job on her hands to get this school on the right track

I think this school hould be shut down becuase they just pass children through school and dontrealy take the time to find out what the needs of the chidren are.

This school does not keep parents informed. My son has been enrolled for 2 years in this school and I have asked about pta and after 2 years still haven't heard about it.Hopefully this new principal can get it together.

I think this school is horrible teachers and staff are very rude.

Last modified John R Davis School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.