Phoenix, AZ

Posted September 15, 2013
this school is terrible there`s always writing on the walls, people who tell lies just to see a fight after school and a whole lot of boyfriend drama coming from the girls!

Posted May 21, 2012
this school is terrible the principals are extremely rude, and dont care the teachers dont care about the kids or thier ability to learn my son is in 6th grade and recently came hoem with homework like cutting & pasteing things i was really dissapointed very sad something needs to be done for this school.. terrible experience dont send your child here

John R Davis School 0

Posted February 18, 2010
This school need some help!My children have been at this school for about six months.it seem to be just a job for some of the teachers.I believe that if they would take the time out to find the needs of the childrens then it may change some things.its just not a good school.

John R Davis School 2

Posted October 28, 2008
I Just Left JRD. I Didn't Feel Like I Could Get Much Help In School With The Schools Low Standards. I Was Also Extremely Disappointed In The Way The Two Principles Treat You. She Had No Regard To Even Ask Why I Was Leaving The School. That's Ridiculous. All They Care About Is Taking Money From Us And For What? And The Dumbest Thing Is PRIDE. Teachers Are Pretty On The Offside, Also. At JRD, You Feel Threatened By Some Children. They Are Always Trying To Fight With One Another.

Posted July 14, 2008

John R Davis School 5

Posted April 24, 2008

Posted December 17, 2007

John R Davis School 5

Posted July 28, 2007

Posted October 27, 2006
I agree with the other comments that were made about John r Davis I also was very unhappy when I sent my children there I moved my children to a different school I know there is a new principal for this year and she is very good but she will have a big job on her hands to get this school on the right track

Posted October 07, 2006
I think this school hould be shut down becuase they just pass children through school and dontrealy take the time to find out what the needs of the chidren are.

John R Davis School
6209 S 15th Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85041
Last modified John R Davis School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John R Davis School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top