Kyrene De La Esperanza School 4

Posted October 14, 2013
My experience with this school has been very pleasant.the teachers are well trained,friendly ,caring,and open minded.The teaching is great and the curriculum challenging.....my child loved this school.

Posted July 11, 2013
Last year was our first year at Esperanza and we are so glad that we chose to send three of our children hear. The staff is out of this world!!!! Dr. Green is great and some how manages to know the majority of her students by name which says a lot about how much she truly cares for them. I highly recommend sending you student to Esperanza where they are sure to get the outstanding education that they deserve.

Posted June 13, 2013
Wow I can't understand why there aren't any up to date reviews. This school is fanwondertastic!! From the curriculum to the grounds keeping its great. My daughter really liked her last school in P.A. but she really loves Esperanza she loves learning and she is excelling what more can you ask for? I would like to thank the entire staff for being FANWONDERTASTIC!

Posted October 09, 2011
Excellent school! If you are an IT professional you will love it. It is very well equiped. Also has great library and music room. The teachers are wonderful and so creative with the teaching methods. Love the math games. The teachers are well educated and my daughter loves going to school. Parent-teacher communication is excellent. The principal is amazing!

Posted July 11, 2011
The school is great. My son started off in November of last year, and looked forward to school everyday. Coming from GA where he was not being challenged, he was able to get acclomated to the curriculum with the extra help from his teacher. The teachers are always smiling, and the principal is available. Being an IT professional, I would have to say that all the technology is comparable to what's in the offices of major companies. I can't wait for him to go back and start the 5th grade.

Kyrene De La Esperanza School 3

Posted April 27, 2011
Kindergarten is wonderful if you get the right teacher. Every year 1 or 2 teachers are hired last minute because enrollment numbers change so drastically late in the summer. These may be wonderful teachers, but in the 3 years I have been there I have seen these "new" teachers get some of the most difficult students. It is not fair to the teacher nor the students. I have had wonderful and caring teachers there, but kindergarten is tricky. We won't be going back next year.

Posted April 25, 2011
Awesome school and I love my daughters Kindergarten teacher. She has learned so much. Unfortuanately we are relocating to the East Coast after the school year. Otherwise we would definitely continue my child's education here. Mrs Roja's your are a wonderful teacher, very patient and caring.

Posted May 15, 2009
Excellent communication between the staff and parents. Wonderful staff all around, seem in tune with the community and the kids needs. Diverse in many ways.

Posted April 20, 2009

Kyrene De La Esperanza School 4

Posted January 25, 2008
Esperanza has an amazing staff second to none. I have two kids in the school. The teachers are wonderful, competent, and go above and beyond expectations. Administration is a joke however. There is no leader, and the expectations are low. There is no dicipline from the top, and unruly kids are growing in numbers. The teachers do their best, but I think a principal should step in with some of the students in my son's class this year because the teacher should not have to deal with them all day.

Kyrene De La Esperanza School
14841 S. 41st Place, Phoenix, AZ  85044
Last modified Kyrene De La Esperanza School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kyrene De La Esperanza School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top