Bad
Good

All 3 of my children attended Monte Vista. It is top-notch in every way! My kids loved this school! The teachers are the best!

Administration, special area teachers and front office staff are phenomenal! Assigned classroom teacher was very disconnected from her students and families. Segregated our student from others in classroom and allowed fellow classmates to exclude our student from their required projects or free time. The teachers example to the classroom of children allowed and reinforced inexcusable behavior towards our child. The front office was notified of the situation after multiple failed attempts to work with the teacher- such a shame when so many others in the building strive beyond our imagination of being great educational providers.

School is great. My two kids had a lot of fun there and learned a lot. Both the teachers and office staff really cared. We would have stayed if not moving out of town.

A great school. My kids loved it. They also made a lot of progress there. both my boys miss the school and the teacher.

wonderful. Both the school leadership and the teachers are great. They care for the kids and really help.

My son has attended this school since he was in kindergarten. He is now going into 2nd. The teachers are amazing and the PTO is extremely involved. It is a very small community feel. I am so happy with this school. My son loves his school!

We moved to MV from a different Kyrene school. This school has high parental involvement and excellent teachers. Also, has a great gifted program. My child is thriving and wants to go to school every day. Also, the PTO is very organized with many events and everyone is friendly and welcoming.

KMV is a wonderful school. The teachers are great. The parent involvement is very significant and the kids benefit greatly from all the activities and life taking place at the school. Extras such as the buddy sytem where younger student are paired with older students are also great. A great school I would recommend to anyone.

We moved here 2 years ago and have 2 boys at KMV. I am very impressed with the quality and dedication of the teachers and my kids love it here. I would highly recommend it to any family.

Our son enrolled at Monte Vista for first grade after attending another Kyrene district school for kindergarten, and we were just a bit concerned about the whole 'new school' thing. Our son's teacher has made all the difference. She welcomed him into her classroom and made him feel a part of things from Day 1--she's an amazing, dedicated professional. The school overall is welcoming, and parents are indeed very involved. We highly recommend this public school.

Last modified Kyrene Monte Vista is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.