Bad
Good

Kindergarten class size is currently 36 students. Changed dismissal plan without contacting parent. Kids struggling with new environment but ridiculed by teacher and embarrassed. Assistant principal discussed siblings behavior with other child before parent.

This school is very average. Some staff are responsible and caring. The school grounds are very filthy. The art teacher is Very short tempered and screams in students faces. Also, the bathrooms are filthy and in need of soap. The softball, girls' basketball, and volleyball teams are amazing! Nevertheless, the school is need of a fresh face.Like Papago School located in Phx, AZ.

My son has been at Kennedy since Kindergarten - he is now in 7th grade. I would not want him to go to any other school. My husband and I love having him at Kennedy. Other than his 3rd grade teacher - who is no longer there - we have loved the communication his teachers have given us. This year I really appreciate the emails and communications his teachers send me with any questions or concerns. We are also extremely happy with the addition of the new Principal this year.

We care about all kids being successful no matter where they come from or how challenging their lives may be. Everyone gets a chance to be awesome here! They speak many languages, and come from many cultures we have an amazing community of families, teachers, and children who really care about our school we have exceptional teachers and awesome students!

What is there to say about Larry C Kennedy School. It is a great school. The staff and teachers are caring and understanding people. I am glad that both of my sons attend this school. I am very pleased with my sons teachers and I have not encountered any problems in communicating with them. Both teachers are available to discuss my sons' progress and encourage my husband and I to continue with extra work at home. Thank you and I hope this review will help other parents to enroll their children at Larry C Kennedy School in the future.

I moved to the area and had to make a decision on which school to place my daughter in. I placed her into this school because of the rating for it and some of the good reviews I read. Big mistake, my daughter is is in 4th grade and her teacher is a terrible communicator. I requested at least 4 times to have the teacher contact me, to discuss how my daughter was doing in school, I never received a phone call. I had to call her and by chance reached her, she was rude and in a hurry, I wish more teachers cared about the children they teach. My daughter has ADHD and from my daughter tells me, her teachers are rude and don't care that she has a learning disability.

Few of the office staff is friendly. Some are very rude! Not satisfied with the communication and giving parents last minute notification for meetings.

Mr. Hannafin and Larry C. Kennedy, I wanted to share with you that I enjoyed visiting your campus, very much. Your front office staff greeted me with a smile and were vary helpful. They were actively helping parents and students each time I was there. You have a very busy front office and many parents eager to visit the campus! They were very clear in their directions to Ms. Pasquanelli's classroom. The students welcomed me to campus and the classroom. They were proud of their school and classroom. Ms. Pasquanelli used active learning strategies to engage the students in the content of directions and geography. Her students actively considered possibilities of the terms of geography. Her classroom management style uses academics as contingency rewards for appropriate behavior. The students were happy to be in her classroom. Thank you for building such a wonderful school culture. If you ever need to contact me, feel free to e-mail or call at the number listed below. Melissa DeSimone, MA Ed. Program Coordinator, Secondary Education Programs, Masters and Certification Arizona State University

I congratulate the principal and all teachers for their hard work and make this school every day is better. For me it is an excellent school.

Dedicated principal teachers, staff, and students. This school meets my children's needs without question. My kinder was reading and doing math by the end of the school year. Some of her friends who attend other schools were not as happy. My daughter really was challenged. Terrific school.

Last modified Larry C Kennedy School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.